• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™† π™π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™€ 𝙓 β€” π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—’π—Ÿπ——π—œπ—‘π—š π—–π—˜π—Ÿπ—Ÿ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hey friends! just doing a check-in and seeing how everyone is doing. also just trying to get some activity in hereeeeeeeeee.

Nifty Nifty ComplexDragon ComplexDragon felideli felideli sunshineysoul sunshineysoul -ferret- -ferret- arthur morgan. arthur morgan.
orpheus. orpheus. neverbackdown neverbackdown eebeevee eebeevee phnx. phnx. Selee-01 Selee-01 Wyll Wyll dikdik dikdik

hi everybody! i hope everyone is doing well!
i just wanted to do a progress check-in with everyone to see where you all stand with the completion of your character sheet(s).

please remember that the deadline is Monday, July 22nd, in less than 2 days.
if anyone needs an extension, please let me know in my PMs here.

i would like everyone to reply to this message and let me know where they are progress-wise with their sheet(s), whether you've finished them, are halfway, or haven't even started.

thank you, everyone!

Nifty Nifty ComplexDragon ComplexDragon felideli felideli sunshineysoul sunshineysoul -ferret- -ferret- arthur morgan. arthur morgan.
orpheus. orpheus. neverbackdown neverbackdown eebeevee eebeevee phnx. phnx. Selee-01 Selee-01 Wyll Wyll dikdik dikdik

i just wanted to do a progress check-in with everyone to see where you all stand with the completion of your character sheet(s).

i would like everyone to reply to this message and let me know where they are progress-wise with their sheet(s), whether you've finished them, are halfway, or haven't even started.

thank you, everyone!
i have finished up one cs (alexei) but i am planning on throwing up a second cs, i'm hoping to have him done by the deadline!

thank you, everyone!
I haven't started but I'll see if I can't get them done tonight, if I don't I may ask for an extension tomorrow but I'll try for tonight!!

I haven't started but I'll see if I can't get them done tonight, if I don't I may ask for an extension tomorrow but I'll try for tonight!!
noted! keep me posted < 3

thank you, everyone!

I'm returning home from my travels tomorrow and still have a bit to do with Aurora so I will need an extension.

thank you, everyone!
polishing up noa’s bio, she should be up tonight πŸ’•

thank you, everyone!
she's 100% done! if i feel like it i might go back and go over some stuff but rn soleil is complete :)

Nifty Nifty ComplexDragon ComplexDragon felideli felideli sunshineysoul sunshineysoul -ferret- -ferret- arthur morgan. arthur morgan. orpheus. orpheus.
neverbackdown neverbackdown eebeevee eebeevee phnx. phnx. Selee-01 Selee-01 Wyll Wyll dikdik dikdik

hello hello! i hope everyone is doing good!

im just popping in here to announce that due to recent feedback i have received from everyone regarding the deadline, i will push the official deadline out by a few days so that everyone will have the chance to finish their sheets in a timely manner rather than rushing! the last thing i ever want as GM is for anyone to feel like they don't have enough time to get their work done and i want to be as flexible as possible!

that being said, the new deadline will be Wednesday, July 24th!

i hope this new deadline will be helpful for everyone to get their sheets done and not have the pressure of rushing to get everything done!
it'll also help me get some things done that i am running a bit behind on for this group

thank you!

I am working on my boy now. I changed the fc and stuff, but the flavor is still the same.

thank you, everyone!
i'll finish my last cs tonight !

IMG_3732.jpeg
IMG_3733.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back