[Tales of The Mastah] TotM - A KoC Fan Comic

Solaroids are Solar-tier Exalts xD

Up to 2e, that would mean Solar, Abyssal and Infernal. I say that cause you never know who's time travelling around here or when they will cast some Void Circle Necromancy in threads...

Edit:Speaking of Time-Travelling

What time is it =D?

LaFreeze said:
Committing an unwarranted attack against a Celestial Exalt

Killing a Celestial Exalt

Aiding enemies of Creation (Primordials, their servants, Wyld denizens or Darkbroods)

Associating with enemies of Creation
Man, screwed or screwed eh. I mean, the Infernals and Abyssals are basically Solar Exaltations anyway....and with the way these restrictions work I'm not sure if they protect you from other infractions...

Tales of the Mastah 16

Issue16.jpg

Alright we finally get to some violence but the poor Mastah may never find out exactly what Tsukiko and Lixue are planning.

That place just seems WICKEDLY wrong O_O

Oh. Wait.

Hey, they have grown too xD No giant trees that dwarf the Exalts?

peeked in on his profile page:

"Last visited: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm"

So, maybe the Fae are taking too many stunts to kill?

Whoa, lost my job and my internet for a bit and I kind of forgot about TotM. Sorry about that. A kindly E-mail just reminded me and I was surprised to see people still interested in the comic. I think a new page will have to be made this weekend. The fey will probably make a joke about their arms hurting or something from holding up the Mastah for so long (sarcastic fair folk %@$^*#$) but we'll try and move beyond that.

Sorry, this is taking longer then I expected. I'm more then a little rusty it seems, :oops: and I'm running into a lot of family stuff since my brother is leaving for Afghanistan soon however I'll have the page done as soon as I can and new updates will follow. I'm looking at getting a laptop here in the next month or two so that should help new updates considerably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back