[Tales of The Mastah] TotM - A KoC Fan Comic

DukeGod said:
Not Desus T_T?
Everyone was expecting Fiend Desus!
Well if you had suggested it before this page I'd have been more then happy to have made Desus the Mastah's past incarnation. I had not even though of Desus to be honest. Sorry, opportunity missed. Still I hope well have some fun with the Mastah's past self.

No worries, I'm loving it. I just know you are decently new to the game so I'm just trying to make sure you are in the loop. I don't mind if you stray, as long as you stray with a purpose :stern face:

Issue6.jpg

It is true I'm still rather new to Exalted. I'm trying to do fact checking before I put anything into the comic input, corrections or even suggestions from more experienced parties is very much welcome.

I didn't know Casey Jones made it to the 2nd Age. I thought hanging around with all those Turtle Lunars would've given him Wyld taint.

I didn't know Casey Jones made it to the 2nd Age. I thought hanging around with all those Turtle Lunars would've given him Wyld taint.
:lol:

Too bad about the Wyld Hunt getting Splinter though.

Just wanted to chime in with all the other people that you're doing an awesome job. Is Tsukiko based on the one from OotS? Just thought it'll be interesting.

Also, since I'm not too clear with Infernals fluff myself (Even though it was the first Exalted book I read) Can the Chrysalis Grotesque be moved when there is someone in the middle of Exalting inside? I seem to remember a line about that.

Says nothing about getting moved. They can't be harmed et all though, the thing is basically unbreakable

Also, the MASTAH should get himself some new demon traits now =D

Who wants to bet what he will inherit from the demon dude?

Locnil said:
Just wanted to chime in with all the other people that you're doing an awesome job. Is Tsukiko based on the one from OotS? Just thought it'll be interesting.
Thank you very much, I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Hahaha....funny story about the name Tsukiko. I was looking for a name for it and I made a list of possible names. At the bottom I wrote "Not Tsukiko" so I wouldn't have her share a name with a popular OotS character. Guess which name off that list I grabbed at 4 AM when I texted the page? Anyway while she is, apparently, named after the OotS character (though perhaps I should change that) personality wise she has nothing in common. She doesn't even know necromancy.

Locnil said:
Also, since I'm not too clear with Infernals fluff myself (Even though it was the first Exalted book I read) Can the Chrysalis Grotesque be moved when there is someone in the middle of Exalting inside? I seem to remember a line about that.
Quote from page 25 of the Infernals "The Yozis usually try to have other demons, akuma or mortal cultists on hand to transport a chrysalis to a safe location....." so yes not only can they be moved but apparently it is pretty typical for them to be moved.

DukeGod said:
Says nothing about getting moved. They can't be harmed et all though, the thing is basically unbreakable
Also, the MASTAH should get himself some new demon traits now =D

Who wants to bet what he will inherit from the demon dude?
Actually you can see one already if you look on page 5. He has the demon's eyes instead of his original blue ones.

Well, Tsukiko means "moon child" in Japanese, and it's a common enough name that it gets picked up by us 外国人

Also, I tend to be horrible with creating names, so you get a pass from me, anyway.

Well' date=' Tsukiko means "moon child" in Japanese, and it's a common enough name that it gets picked up by us 外国人[/quote']
Sorry this is off topic, but it's just too weird: Your casual use of the Japanese language seems like it's a forum post from 10-20 years in the future. I'm getting serious temporal dissonance here, and it's not good or bad, it's just plain freaky. :shock:

Huh, those eyes look like one Infernal dude I made xD . Fully black eyes with glowy white irises. I got an image from him!

onedragon.jpg

Ok, sorry for posting my pics outside my Exaltation thread xD (which I'm trying to revive. Gathering courage to revisit Secret, Ten and Mew Cai which I don't really like. And then find a way to robotize skins...)

Issue7.jpg

No problem Duke. What type of demon is that behind the Infernal?

Looking forward to the next issues and getting more into the Mastah, Tsukike, Lixue and the plans of the Infernals.

That's a Neomah. Not sure if they are as sexy as supposed to be but he's a Slayer so I figured that it would work cool as getting a half-naked woman wouln't be scary.(but the pointy stuff must be)

Issue8.jpg

Thanks DireSloth, have a lot of trouble figuring out what people should do with their arms actually so I'm glad the noodle dance worked.

Glad you are enjoying Tsukiko Kyeudo. If it would be okay with you I think it would be cool to give her and possibly Lixue a few of the Yozi charms you posted up in the forum here.

names? who thinks of names when they think up characters? pssssh, it's all about beating up the other characters (especially your own party)! That's what RPG's are about, right?

Dragonmystic said:
names? who thinks of names when they think up characters? pssssh, it's all about beating up the other characters (especially your own party)! That's what RPG's are about, right?
Spectral Blossom In Perpetual Storm was named nearly three months before she got to be created. As were Ivory and Bronze Maiden. And Janet.

I was just linked here, and I must say I thoroughly enjoy your comic already. The art quality is good, particularly considering the frequency it updates with currently. I'm laughing at the jokes, and the characters are interesting to me. My favourite page so far was page 3 ^^.

Here's hoping you stick in there for quite some time yet! Keep it up, sport! I'm rooting for you!

Also, am I right in seeing that Mastah became a Fiend? I'd have guessed Slayer, myself, but there you go. Will be interesting to see how that works out :P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back