• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of the Dragoon

BookWyrm said:
Well I figure I'm just a tad overdue for a post in this thread. So, fashionably late, here it is.
Heh.

By the way BookWrym, you're free to repeat the ritual on your own. The same chants and ritualistic declarations will be used on him as they were on Elena, and the same exact events in order from beginning to end. The only thing new will be how you interpret Dayn's reaction and experience.

@Beowulf, @BookWyrm, unfortunately we're losing Borgden. zCrookedz informed me they had to drop from the RP, so I'll take care of writing Borgden out all right?

Anyway, whenever you're ready we'll continue. Take your time.

Bum deal bout Crooked. Anywho, just read your post. I'll work on getting something up. By the way, I just wanted to compliment you on the quality of the RP, story and all. Every time I get an alert referring to this RP I get excited no matter who is posting.

BookWyrm said:
Bum deal bout Crooked. Anywho, just read your post. I'll work on getting something up. By the way, I just wanted to compliment you on the quality of the RP, story and all. Every time I get an alert referring to this RP I get excited no matter who is posting.
Thank you very much. I went to a lot of trouble to design this RP on a different site a few years ago, and as time went on I continually updated it hoping to get some people involved. You guys are the first to stick around this long.

Beowulf said:
I shall post Tyr being terrified after wyrm.
Haha!!

Well, he might be terrified for the demo with Elena and the others, but when Sil gives Buras his blessing he should be quite pleased. I know Buras himself will be... Hopefully. Lol.

Darn right he will be. Buras is rather vain, even for a dragon. Tyr might also brag a bit about being a rider if a Divine Dragon.

Beowulf said:
Darn right he will be. Buras is rather vain, even for a dragon. Tyr might also brag a bit about being a rider if a Divine Dragon.
Well, don't misunderstand Sil's words.

She granted him a Blessing, but it was not a change in his species. The Blessing of Divinity magnifies his power but it doesn't make him a Divine Dragon. What makes him special now is that when the situation is dire enough to warrant drastic action, Buras will be able to call to Sil who will share her full power with him for a brief period until his body can't handle it any further before she severs the link between them to protect him from the damage it would do to his body to remain linked for too long.

Technicalities. Technicalities. But thank you for the clarification. Either way, Tyr is going to brag and so will Buras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back