Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

[QUOTE="Kiro Akira]sjf;alsjf;al o: I may add a second character then :D

[/QUOTE]
Well, the era isn't set in the 16oos, it's just that 1600 years have passed since the creation of Salisonia. ^^ But feel free to do so! :D

[QUOTE="Kiro Akira]Oh ok << Dang, was going to add a pirate to the rp xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that could work. xD But, no one's been out of Fae's Sea nor can they get out of it because of the currents that keeps everyone in. :3 

Alrigon said:
Oh, because the timeline stopped at the green section. v.v
Yeah, I'm not finished it because it's going to take a long time. :)

Alrigon said:
Mmmk. I understand that. Things like this need time to be the best it can be.
Agreed, but I didn't want to hold people back any longer and the storyline put out some of the more important events and such. ^^

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]That's be wonderful!

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty then, I'll begin planning and drafting soon. ^^ I'll write up the opening post for this RP, and everyone and they can go off without me, I'll just nudge it and get things going if it gets too slow and boring. :3

Anthro_Tournament_Colored_by_WolfLSI.jpg

|General Information|

• Dionysus Lionidus.

|Biography of Dionysus|

• He is a natural born leader. Dionysus has led many raids and hunts in his life, and he always prefers to take charge of things rather than follow in another's footsteps. Dionysus has a strong sense of justice, and refuses to let any crime or falsehood that he spots go unhindered; however, he is also a fierce warrior, and always battles with his fateful contract, Gerix. The lion consistently protects those in need and helps the injured or poor that he meets on his way.

| Gerix |

kirin3.jpg

full_913513539.jpg

|General Information|

• Sorinvarde, the Mooneater

|Biography of Sorinvarde|

• TB Added

Last edited by a moderator:
So. Many. Alerts. Is this how you guys feel when I like everything? ^^" We haven't started yet, but you can if you'd like to. The roleplay is already open but I decided to wait fr the majority of everyone to be online. ^^

I'm not sure if I'll be on when most others are, sometimes, given my work schedule :( I'll wait until you guys start so I know how to jump in later, then just see how it goes. Let me know when you start?

When the majority is online, oh well. I guess I'll be posting later on then.

-will most likely not be online when everyone else is because timezone differences-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back