Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]just what made her amazing exactly?

[/QUOTE]
I like how you did it in a first person's point of view. ^^ Maybe I should try that one day...? Well, if you want a full review on her;

Miri seems to be a very well designed character who has both flaws and strengths. I love how I read her personality while it seemed to contradict herself. You have a very good grasp on how she should act that you expressed her personality by having her talk than the actual facts that were given.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for fitting one of the demon/monsters in there. You deserve a gold star for that! *gives gold star sticker* They are a big part of the enemies that we'll encounter so setting Miri up for hating them already is quite the good idea.

Overall, she really is a good character with flaws and strengths that you didn't even have to point out to express. Accepted!

Goddess said:
would it not be cool if she made a contract with the earth :3
.....that'd be so deep and intense. xD That'd be like making a contract with Gaius himse--wait. Hold up. Someone should do something like that during the RP for character development. That'd be cray. So cray it ain't even funny.

Oh. Nature? Eh, not as cool as earth. xD

Goddess said:
I will make a contract with Gaius :3 I think shes perfect for it ^^
During the RP, don't start out with that power. xD That'd be cray. So, cray it's not even funny. lol

paipai900 said:
During the RP, don't start out with that power. xD That'd be cray. So, cray it's not even funny. lol
lol ok hhaha in the beginning she'll look like a regular elf citizen. I mean pfftt its not like she can walk around with a Griffin and an anaconda all day ahhahahah that would be crazy

Goddess said:
lol ok hhaha in the beginning she'll look like a regular elf citizen. I mean pfftt its not like she can walk around with a Griffin and an anaconda all day ahhahahah that would be crazy
Oh shush you. xD

Well, I'm going to leave everyone. Be back in six to ten hours. ^^ I promise to start tonight or later this afternoon. :3

@paipai900

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm hitting my wave of first college exams right now so things are pretty crazy. Not to mention I haven't been getting much sleep either so my responses have been more limited... D: I don't think I'll be able to post in this rp right away, but could you possibly still hold my spot? c: It's fine if you can't, I understand you have to keep things neat and organized.

Tyra said:
@paipai900
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm hitting my wave of first college exams right now so things are pretty crazy. Not to mention I haven't been getting much sleep either so my responses have been more limited... D: I don't think I'll be able to post in this rp right away, but could you possibly still hold my spot? c: It's fine if you can't, I understand you have to keep things neat and organized.
It's fine, this RP is big so you can jump in whenever you want to. :) Good luck with your exams and I hope you get more sleep. ^^

I was the latest post on the thread in the video, but, at least from what I read, your character never entered the building, she just terrorized the students outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back