Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Sedrian said:

Assassin.jpg

|General Information|

• Sedrian

|Biography of Sedrian|

• Sedrian is a very dark person, he doesn't show much compassion for others, but that's only because the assassin's trained him to be cold and ruthless to everyone around him. Deep down he is actually caring towards others, even though he never shows it. When he is around enemies he often acts as if he could care less about everything in existence, often keeping calm and collected in combat. Sedrian never allows people to mess with his mind or try to screw with his morality. When he is around people he cares about, he tends to be a little more open about things, sometimes starting conversation and even cracking a joke. However for the most part he keeps his cool demeanor. When he is around ones he loves he is more open than to anyone else and will protect that person as well as he possibly can.

• DONE!

Sedrian said:

snow-anime-guys-7869362-298-500.jpg

|General Information|

• Sedrian

|Biography of Sedrian|

• Sedrian is a very dark person, he doesn't show much compassion for others, but that's only because the assassin's trained him to be cold and ruthless to everyone around him. Deep down he is actually caring towards others, even though he never shows it. When he is around enemies he often acts as if he could care less about everything in existence, often keeping calm and collected in combat. Sedrian never allows people to mess with his mind or try to screw with his morality. When he is around people he cares about, he tends to be a little more open about things, sometimes starting conversation and even cracking a joke. However for the most part he keeps his cool demeanor. When he is around ones he loves he is more open than to anyone else and will protect that person as well as he possibly can.

• I can't read through the entire thing at the moment, but here's a few things I noticed:

Having him be a master of all weaponry wouldn't be acceptable. Try to focus on one weapon to work at, like the sword you listed, instead of being skilled at everything. Also, guns do not exist in his RP.

Also, I don't think he would be able to learn to be an Assassin at one year old.

The timeline and his age doesn't match up. Instead of being twenty, he would be twenty-seven.

Babies start learning to walk at a year old and that would be the same thing. He would barely be learning how to talk, so teaching him how to lie would be impossible.

And if it changes anything, like I noted in the post, it's only if she is affected, plus Mord/whatever her new name is can change the extent of being affected, blah, blah, blah.

I can't tell if you are writing a lengthy post about why it won't be allowed, are conversing with each-other on whether or not to allow it, or are just thinking about it long and hard.

Sedrian said:
how's it looking now? And what am I suppose to do about the age?
In your history it says he was twenty-five, and then he trained for two more years and he's now scouring the land, but in your age you wrote 20.

right I'll fix that, I forgot about that. 
there, now he's 27 

Sedrian said:

Assassin.jpg

|General Information|

• Sedrian

|Biography of Sedrian|

• take a look now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back