Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

O.K., I'll change it.

Would it still work for the one being hit with the powder to still perceive it in different colors AND/OR keep the things that happen like making the person dizzy, lethargic, numb, etc, or is that still too magicy?

O.K., Arzur is there. 
And I fixed my last post. A lot smaller, but whatever. :|  
Where is Kasai when you need her...?

Flabbysaurus said:
I fell asleep at 8pm because of jet lag and I wake up to see llama's character being held hostage.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Lmao 
I have such a short post, otherwise it would of been 2-3x that size if my first post would of worked... :C

Ah. My eight hour long nap made me happy. :B

YAY LITTLE HOMEWORK.

Although it's almost five in the morning, so my sleep schedule's a
little off... Just a little.

Well, then. I just read the new posts (Not the ones on this thread, I can't manage to do that...), and the event-stuff as well, so I'll be getting a post up sometime really early this morning. x3

Bear with me here, mah frands.

TheInfamousHavoc said:
Ah. My eight hour long nap made me happy. :B
YAY LITTLE HOMEWORK.

Although it's almost five in the morning, so my sleep schedule's a
little off... Just a little.

Well, then. I just read the new posts (Not the ones on this thread, I can't manage to do that...), and the event-stuff as well, so I'll be getting a post up sometime really early this morning. x3

Bear with me here, mah frands.
Lol... Sorry again btw with the whole confusion regarding Wynn's character :P

Lol I'm on my phone and getting ready for a party. xD I'll try to I guess? Not good curling your hair and texting at the same time. Haha! But I shall try. ^^ Page 6, right?

Flabbysaurus said:
I would help your character llama u just can't think of a reasonable way to do it.
Um, um... Maybe you... Crap, I don't know. Lol. You were in-front of my character since we were talking and whatever her name is character is behind mine... If only you had a sledge hammer *BLAM* *CRUNCH* .-.

Yea I think if I went to hit her she would just skit got throat :/ I could try to sneak behind her and put an arrow to her neck, but I wouldn't consider Arenam a very sneaky person,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back