Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

paipai900 said:
I am back. ^^ And yes, I am adorable. :D Anyway, I need to sort through my alerts and then I'll get started on the second event. We shall be starting it today.
review... ;u;

Holy mother of cows. o-o;;

I'm pretty sure I've only been gone for about two days, and there's been, what, FIFTEEN BILLION more pages added to this? ><;;

*dies

I'm sure I'll be much more active though, I'm no longer sleep-deprived, and the weekend is coming up. :B

Anywhoozies, I demand for my character to have a buddy to interact with. >
:o

TheInfamousHavoc said:
Holy mother of cows. o-o;;
I'm pretty sure I've only been gone for about two days, and there's been, what, FIFTEEN BILLION more pages added to this? ><;;

*dies

I'm sure I'll be much more active though, I'm no longer sleep-deprived, and the weekend is coming up. :B

Anywhoozies, I demand for my character to have a buddy to interact with. >
:o
If these people stop being old hags and review ( xD No offence. <3) you can get an old guy as your buddy who will teach you to do yoga. <333

@EuRo

Awsomesauce~! :B

My character currently just entered the labyrinth, so it won't be hard to notice her a few step in. O:

Also, just send me zee page to your character's profile, and I can be on my way to stalking. >:3

@MrLlama

Gasp, I'm offended.
SIR Llama.

Send me a link to zee profile, and I just might review it. :v

Yoga would be a nice trick to learn as well, if you're okay with three people interacting at once? :3

TheInfamousHavoc said:
@EuRo
Awsomesauce~! :B

My character currently just entered the labyrinth, so it won't be hard to notice her a few step in. O:

Also, just send me zee page to your character's profile, and I can be on my way to stalking. >:3

@MrLlama

Gasp, I'm offended.
SIR Llama.

Send me a link to zee profile, and I just might review it. :v

Yoga would be a nice trick to learn as well, if you're okay with three people interacting at once? :3
Page 213.

Kasai said:
I'm not finished. ;u; And I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
It means your char is too Maitao looking which is basically the Asia of Salisonia, which is across the Fae's sea, look at the map section or read the lore carefully. You'll find it. Salisonia is like ancient Europe and stuff only magical.

Cressy said:
It means your char is too Maitao looking which is basically the Asia of Salisonia, which is across the Fae's sea, look at the map section or read the lore carefully. You'll find it. Salisonia is like ancient Europe and stuff only magical.
Bwuh, bwuh... I can dress however I wanna. :v

@Cressy @Kasai I guess it's fine, clothing like that is not common but not rare either since fashion does not have to be strictly European because Jia did spread her culture and such after becoming a nation wide historical idol. :)

Cressy said:

I honestly thought Pai had finished making the map...

You got my hopes up, and then crushed them with a bulldozer. A freaking bulldozer. *cries

Sadly you can't @Kasai seems like it could cause complications. My character annoyed Pai enough for him being a descendant of Jia Arc and looking slightly Asian but your char seems to have it all. Im just trying to avoid problems

Ignore what I said

@MrLlama I am very busy at the momment and Im on mobile so im doing short posts. I also need to go to a hospital for volunteering things so yah.

TheInfamousHavoc said:

I honestly thought Pai had finished making the map...

You got my hopes up, and then crushed them with a bulldozer. A freaking bulldozer. *cries
Im making the map Ill have it up this weekend

(No promises)

Cressy said:
Sadly you can't @Kasai seems like it could cause complications. My character annoyed Pai enough for him being a descendant of Jia Arc and looking slightly Asian but your char seems to have it all. Im just trying to avoid problems
He didn't annoy me, I was rather happy that someone decided to make such a character. ^^

Yeah, but Cressandra and Sebastian also have power, I just settle confusions. ^^ Time to go work on the second event! :) Who was joining it again? I'll be putting everyone in groups/pairs. ^^ This way you'll be forced to interact with each other at least once. You can split off when you enter the labyrinth, but it's not recommended.. Hint hint.

I'll join, guys remember not to interact directly with the tunnel yet, the post was a prolouge, do not go in and explore, she is still making it so ya

#PairmeupPai

I'll join with Elvsyr and Arzur IF ANYONE REVIEWS HIM AND HE GETS ACCEPTED EIFBWERIGBW.

Elvsyr is going for sure, in the RP thread Flabbysaurus had his character ask mine to help him with it, if you want to keep us in the group.

OKAY GUISE. LISTEN. JUST LISTEN. (er... Read.)

So I was laying down on my bed, (Well, I still am. Past tense is just cooler.)

And my dog came and just laid down next to me.

I was going to pet him, but then he just turned and rested his head on my face.

I couldn't breath, but it was still so cute of him to do that. ;-; Then he moved his head onto my neck, so it's all warm and fuzzy. I love my dog. *tear

@paipai900

Sorry, by the way. o-o;; Fayette kind of, entered the labyrinth... v.v

Well, she's still kind of at the entrance, but she stepped in.

I feel like a matchmaker. *u* Tempted to pair everyone up in the couples that I ship. But, okay. I'll get started. ^^ The next post will hold information so read carefully. There may be hidden meanings, so look into it, but some of them might just be really nothing, so don't look too much. :3 Wish you all luck! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back