Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Gotta go. One of my friends is having a surprise birthday party. And I say surprise since I didn't know it was her birthday. v-v *Genius points.*

paipai900 said:
Would it make you feel any better if I said I was twelve? Lol
You're twelve? how adorable... I think Aki was the only one who wasn't lying when he said he was 18 or older on the first HSoaTT

I feel like I'm going to go deaf. I'm listening to dubstep, which I normally hate, on full blast with earphones in... D'; But if I turn it down it isn't as good anymore for this one time I decide to like it...

wat do?

MrLlama said:
I feel like I'm going to go deaf. I'm listening to dubstep, which I normally hate, on full blast with earphones in... D'; But if I turn it down it isn't as good anymore for this one time I decide to like it...
wat do?
Rise against, Linkin Park, Three days grace, Apocalyptica, Aerosmith, AC/DC...

OMFG YES MUMFORD & SONS. OEURBGIEBRGIEUWVRBG9WBEURGERGERGEG

INDIE ROCK. <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

or whatever you want to call them.

...Napoleon XIV, Flogging Molly, Alkaline Trio, Michael Jackson, Alien Ant Farm, All American Rejects, Depeche Mode, Green Day... 
...Metallica, The Killers, Blue October, The Timelords, Coldplay, 30 Seconds to Mars...

Go away, this day is being filled with Mumford & Sons, Three Days, now Greenday, and maybe another. :P  
Gaaah, and Coldplay, and Of Monsters and Men. <3

MrLlama said:
Go away, this day is being filled with Mumford & Sons, Three Days, now Greenday, and maybe another. :P
Listen to Napoleon XIV They're coming to take me away, hahaa 
...They Might Be Giants, ELO, Death Cab for Cutie...

I still have over five years of school, if I don't get heldback or skip a grade, until college. Count me as a 'not in college'. 
ALL THE LIKES

Plots to sacrifice you to Pai

xD I don't care. 

Kasai said:
OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!
It-s-over-9000-its-over-9000-29849302-496-370.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back