Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Cressy said:
Depends on the terrain, and magic has waaayy too many variables to be compared with guns, its way more complex.
Open field guns would most likely win unless you predict shots

In rocky terrain with obstacles swords may win, depending if it's old arse guns like the ones you described. But a sword against a gun now a days guns will most likely win. Unless you're strategic but both weapons have their own stats and stuff. Sometimes you don't one shot with a gun. With a blade you have that control.

It's like comparing an apple to an orange
Also, I believe that pai said something earlier today about possibly making gunpowder a result of an event or something. Maybe she said it would be in a sequel if she makes one. Too lazy to go check :P

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]She said it's an idea that might be considered for a possible sequel.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, okay. So maybe eventually... But not any time soon :P

She said she might have someone discover it but most likely in the larger sequel. Also I need to finish that map.. *Rapidly does math homework*

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]The geographical map of the RP world?

[/QUOTE]
A Geographical map of the world, and I'm on the computer now so I'll review your app.....Right after I do Online German homework!

:)

- Cressy

I am back! Waiting in a car is not fun. Haha! But, at least I got to pet a dog. ^^ Anyway, yes there will be a possible sequel one day.... It'll much more detailed than this roleplay and will probably come out around Christmas time. A Christmas present, yes? Haha! Well, I won't spoil anything considering the sequel is not important at the moment and we should focus on making this roleplay thrive! :)

@MrLlama Good job, my pet. I am proud of you. *gives gold star in a very royal kind of way* I present thee, MrLlama, the Golden Star of Stickerness!

Nuu not yet. I want my old man accepted so he can be there. ;u; 
I at least want one character there if that's O.K. xD This one will start there if he is accepted and my other character... Kind of stuck unless I just make her leave. >->

Actually; this may be the perfect opportunity for Wynn to join! If the main reason you don't want auras is because of them being OP, then could Wynn join for the event, then we kill her off right after?

This obviously only applies if her abilities wouldn't break lore.

omfg, Pai. If wynn was allowed to use her character in the RP with the aura my whole yoga class would be perfect for when she has to meditate. LOL.

About the sequel; it is confirmed that there will be a sequel which will start development by the end of this month and come out around Christmas time. I can fit it into my plans so there's no need to worry. Only one condition, this roleplay must last until the beginning of the sequel's development AT THE LEAST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back