Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

I just started playing and deleted all my old info, I can't. ;u; 
I was walking and all I hear is "I'll tear you to pieces!" Bad things flashed in my mind.

@paipai900

Haha, I actually already have a sentence involving bird poo in my post.
xD

I can read your mind. :v

Dangg, that's pretty big. How tall are you?

My dog's are about small-medium. Standing on their front paws probably go up to about my hips. And as far as my knowledge goes, I'm 5'6.

@Alrigon

Er, uh...

It seems you're kind of upset. o-o;; And, well, frankly, I'm a tad bit... eh.

*serious mode on

But, I just want to let you know that compared to the numerous amounts roleplays I've been in on this site, Pai's is the most well thought out, and by far the best storyline I've come across.

It's rare to find a moderator who won't have a character in their own roleplay just so that they can contribute to the storyline.

And it's also quite hard to find a sufficient roleplaying site that is easy to figure out, clean, and
extremely user-friendly. This website's layout was made for simplicity, so that all users can figure things out easily without having too much trouble regardless of how new they are.

If you're going to bash others hard work, don't play it off with the worth of a newbie's words and expect people to go, "IT'S TOTALLY FINE."

*like Pai's post.

paipai900 said:
I just noticed that I've roleplayed with everyone on the Most Likes list except for one....
You have your mission, Queen.

MrLlama said:
Yeah... :C
At least we still get Elder Scrolls Online! But, you have to pay an extra twelve dollars a month...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]You have your mission, Queen.
At least we still get Elder Scrolls Online! But, you have to pay an extra twelve dollars a month...

[/QUOTE]
.....challenge accepted. *goes to creep on person's profile*

Yeah, same. If I did, I'm going with the Playstation 4 just because of all the conditions of the Xbox One before they changed them.

Oh, and one of the main reasons I don't have an actual character in this roleplayis also because I'm lazy. xP But, I can always uses NPCs if anyone's lonely. Lol. I AM GOD IN THIS ROLEPLAY.

*Prays to lord Pai*

"Pai, grant me the gifts of wonderful Illusion abilities. Amen." *Sacrifaces Mord*

Yeah, pretty much the same with me, Lucem. xP

Dear Pai, our Godess of Likes, please give me the strength to break away from this thread and make my post.

Xbox one has my money as soon as I have the cash to spare . . . Two words. "Crimson." "Dragon".

Panzer Dragoon orta was my freaking childhood, and I've been waiting for this forever. Don't care about anything else.

Wish refused. I am not Lord Pai, I am Great and Powerful Goddess of Awesome and Talent Whose's so Much More Better Than Harry Potter and Eragon Combined Pai.

Ixidor92 said:
Xbox one has my money as soon as I have the cash to spare . . . Two words. "Crimson." "Dragon".
Panzer Dragoon orta was my freaking childhood, and I've been waiting for this forever. Don't care about anything else.
It's the same for me, except with the 3DS and Pokémon X and Y.

@Lucem Tenebris

I feel you, Lucy, I feel you.

I'm trying to type up my post, and I'm still on the bird poop. o-o;;

@paipai900

All hail Great and Powerful Goddess of Awesome and Talent Whose's so Much More Better Than Harry Potter and Eragon Combined Pai.

JUST KIDDING.

*worships self.

paipai900 said:
Wish refused. I am not Lord Pai, I am Great and Powerful Goddess of Awesome and Talent Whose's so Much More Better Than Harry Potter and Eragon Combined Pai.
Dear Pai, the Great and Powerful Almighty Goddess of Awesome and Talent Whose's so Much More Better Than Harry Potter and Eragon Combined Pai, please grant me wonderful illusion abilities. *Sacrifices Mo-* Crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back