Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Oh God. I won a game by holding onto someone's head while they performed expert moves on me, and miraculously they hit the ground first. 
Minecraft SP, as in the cracked version. It's on 1.5.2.

Mooalally said:
Oh God. I won a game by holding onto someone's head while they performed expert moves on me, and miraculously they hit the ground first. 
Minecraft SP, as in the cracked version. It's on 1.5.2.
oh, that may work... lets try it

working on it... had to get old server file, for those of you with new launcher, select 1.5.2 
192.168.254.55:25565

Pai~!!! ^3^ You should post up who got accepted~ I want to read all the character sheets who have made it into the rp but there is so many and i don't know who is in or not.

[QUOTE="Izaki Nakajima]Pai~!!! ^3^ You should post up who got accepted~ I want to read all the character sheets who have made it into the rp but there is so many and i don't know who is in or not.

[/QUOTE]
pai is out at the moment... do you have minecraft?

TheKaosophile said:
working on it... had to get old server file, for those of you with new launcher, select 1.5.2 
192.168.254.55:25565
I feel like a nuisance now, but I can't reach the server. Perhaps your IP changed?

VampiricPotato said:
((It wasn't working for me either. I'm sorry. :c))
do you have the actual game? if so then this next thing should work, gimme a minute, my friends are not responding atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back