Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

I can't be on much longer so if anything I will respond tomorrow so yeah if I don't troll at least one more time "goodnight you beautiful ppl"

Or just ask me in a PM/on here and I'll try to help. :P

My first character took a few tries to get to work, my second one got some help from both you, @Wynn Kamui (I think) and @Mooalally, and the third... I just kind of did. :x

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'll be up until midnight at the latest.

[/QUOTE]
It's only 9:32 for you. D:< Graaaauuuugh.

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]How long did it take for the first one to be accepted? Because Wynn's been in the works for almost two weeks...

[/QUOTE]
I got it accepted like 30 minutes after they reviewed it, lol. So...

It once took me almost two months to create a character. He turned out absolutely wonderful~ *u* Then my story died. Maybe I should use him for a roleplay one day! I absolutely loved writing his thoughts and actions. xD  

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]@MrLlama you are an awesome person.

[/QUOTE]
Was that censored? Lol xD  
Maybe I should make a roleplay out of that story... *u* Planning it out took almost half a year to fit the RL history together. x3

I have no idea how long it was for Vyra. I think I spent one day on his personality after some procrastination and I finished the history later that week after more procrastination.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I have no idea how long it was for Vyra. I think I spent one day on his personality after some procrastination and I finished the history later that week after more procrastination.

[/QUOTE]
I accepted you right away, Sebastian. You weren't even finished.

I'm going to try and be Lucem for today, no emoticons for me.

MrLlama said:
You already failed.
No, I have not. Almost put an emoticon for a second.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think it took me a combined amount of a few hours to actually make him.

[/QUOTE]
Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back