Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Khile Redforth @Murfemra

What do you mean when you say that he's technically a Knight (kinda)? In confused on what you mean, so I was wondering of you could elaborate on that. For the personality, please add more to it and go into detail. Why is he like this? Does he have any weaknesses? How does he feel about Sky? This goes for the history as well. What was family life like? Did the family hold any importance in society? Who trained him in swordsmanship? It doesn't make much sense for him to suddenly pick up a sword and be a Knight by the age of eighteen.

Sky Kailar @Murfemra

Like with Khile and his Knighthood, what do you mean when you say that Sky is technically a Summoner? The classes are important information, so elaboration is necessary. The personality section has the same problems that Khile's personality section has. Also, what do you mean by some crazy guy saying that children can see the Gods? That is extremely important information that the moderators need to know. With what I know about it so far, I can't say I approve of it. Like the personality, the history section has the same issues as Khile's. Also, please go into detail about the death of Sky's parents. It's an important part if his history, so elaboration would make the character more understandable and defined. Why did Sky want to find a Dragon and how did he find out about them? There has to be a reason do this goal and Dragons have long since disappeared, so it wouldn't exactly be common knowledge for a child.

Sky's abilities are what need the most revisions. Being able I talk to plants and animals is not acceptable for this RP and he couldn't give them orders. Plants are just plants and animals are incapable of speech, making it impossible for Sky to command them. Also, anything involving the Gods has to be cut out. The Gods would not interfere with the lives of mortals and would never bless a certain person or favor them.

LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE

Ermagerd, me and my friend are going to make an RP on here and it's gonna be SOOOOoooOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOoo good.

probably not.

Well, I'm on here all day every day and will be except for during school hours, so... and the other mod is home-schooled and thus should be on all day.

Anything else?! We're keeping the story the same but want to know specifics of things you want and see if we could possibly incorporate it, or whatever depending on what it is.

MrLlama said:
Well, I'm on here all day every day and will be except for during school hours, so... and the other mod is home-schooled and thus should be on all day.
Anything else?! We're keeping the story the same but want to know specifics of things you want and see if we could possibly incorporate it, or whatever depending on what it is.
Story of what?

Alright, I've cleared some stuff of of my to-do list and I can review again. Kao, you're on page 6 and Llama, you're on page 270, correct?

And a story, in a world where. no.

Just some fantasy and some fights and stuff, it's a long story. I'm totally not being too lazy to explain.

I can try to come up with a description right now if you want. :P It was pretty much a RP that me and my friend did when we use to roleplay 1x1 and it was one of our more interesting roleplays and lasted us quite a few months. We just want to kind of 'remake' it and have a lot more people included. That, plus me and her are also writing a book about it, so we want to get better at writing for it.

It was the only real RP I could get super detailed about... ;-; AND THEN SHE KILLED OFF MY CHARACTER AND I LITERALLY CRIED BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST HTING EVER AND AEUNFEOBNFAEBFNEA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back