• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Ristafel

Hey Guys! I'm working on my CS to send you now :)

Glad i found this site, haven't RP'ed in years, but i miss it. BAD.

hope you all can be patient with an old RPer looking to get back into it :)

Ah, got it. well, i'll just hang around a bit then, no biggie.

now i feel a tad silly haha.

i used to RP on an old forum, where i preferred Semi-lit to Lit RP. But this site functions much more smoothly.

Just getting used to this site, so excuse the stupidity on my behalf.

I'm sorry for being so brash, but @Bravest, could you get that intro post in soon? I feel we're getting into a cycle of endlessly cyclical posting that will result in twenty pages of inn-based shenanigans just like the first page.

DrBones said:
I'm sorry for being so brash, but @Bravest, could you get that intro post in soon? I feel we're getting into a cycle of endlessly cyclical posting that will result in twenty pages of inn-based shenanigans just like the first page.
All right.

On second thought, I'll preemptively withdraw from this roleplay. Sorry for the fuss, @Bravest

Too much on my plate at the moment, and the last thing y'all need is a no-show.

Good luck, folks. This RP shows a lot of potential, and I hope you make the best of it.

My post is lacking. I'll make up for it with another post, later when I arrive home.

The wall of text has been done. The main plot has began.

@Dragongal, you won't be seeing any posts from me as Cael, until I sort out the plot's flow. It's currently jumbled in my notes, and I can't seem to find a few of the missing parts.

I have an important question concerning the main plot.

All the stuff you set up seems like higher politic stuff, but basically none of our characters have any connection to it whatsoever. Any character who qualifies as a noble is also foreign, and the rest are basically hobos, so we have zero reason to get involved with this sort of thing. A good number of the players aren't even in a major city; like five of us are in some tiny village in the middle of nowhere.

ComradeSenpai said:
I have an important question concerning the main plot.
All the stuff you set up seems like higher politic stuff, but basically none of our characters have any connection to it whatsoever. Any character who qualifies as a noble is also foreign, and the rest are basically hobos, so we have zero reason to get involved with this sort of thing. A good number of the players aren't even in a major city; like five of us are in some tiny village in the middle of nowhere.
Don't worry about that. The next post shall reveal why all shall be affected, noble or not, major city or not.

Just looking for a juicy, dramatic entrance. Essentially when someone gets gutted/mauled half to death and this bumbling old blindfolded guy with a walking stick comes in for the save like a boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I'm surprised the first combat encounter was in the Unnamed Village. I was kinda hoping for it to be in one of the big cities.

Just to be clear, the only NPCs that are required to have a cs are those that will be used for a long time. In other words, those that will be affecting your main character in a major way.

Right, I'm just not used to having to remind people of where my lone character is at during the current single narrative I'm engaged in

@Bravest

Posted because I assumed your reference to "medic" was targetted at me. Let me know if that was not the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back