• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Ristafel

Exaggerated? I see them as things that WILL happen in combat. If you're going to approve character sheets strictly, you have to read the sheets literally or not at all. You are not forgiven for your preferential treatment, @Bravest, no matter how unintended it might have been.

@Silsa, put them back on the sheet. They were approved; you have no reason to remove them. I'm not upset that you have them, I'm upset that an integral part of my character was removed due to an unfair balance adjustment. It seems I was not the only target of this adjustment, either.

Apologies for my intrusion, but the newbie restrictions don't allow me to send private messages yet, and I'm giddy with excitement.

Are you folks still accepting applications? I'd love a slice of the action, if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I'll PM you my character tomorrow, then, since there's no way in Dell I'll be able to break the ten post limit tonight.

hmmm...

I think it's gotten a tad too crowded for me. I think I will withdraw my character. In my opinion too many people leads to quick issues

Aye, same for me, also I had completely forgotten about this and my hype is gone, a pity, but alas humanity is fickle.

I'm not going to insult anyone for their RP preferences, but it does seem odd to me that people don't like semi-sandbox RPs with more than a few players. Wouldn't more characters be better for RP and plot development?

I'm goin, good luck, just sorta got to much on my plate at the moment.

It might help if the GM and/or co-GM actually started the game and ran it, says the guy that's taking forever to finish his stuff. Sorry about that, cycled through a bunch of character ideas and I'm writing some setting stuff to boot.

In light of the locations' added importance and of recent posts, I've updated Unnamed Village and Unnamed Forest in the settings tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back