TA/ OOC

So nobody is even remotely interested in my knowledge of obscure Central American music?

If it makes you feel any better, my dad and older sister can speak fluent Spanish, and my sister is really into those songs
I wish I could speak fluent Spanish, but I'll only get an opportunity to take two years of Spanish before I graduate high school. I wish I could take all four years, though.

If it makes you feel any better, my dad and older sister can speak fluent Spanish, and my sister is really into those songs
In other words, no, that does not make me feel better. It makes me feel like crap because I can't focus long enough to learn a language

Tsutarji Tsutarji XD we're walking in a cave, so I'm not sure sitting down is the best thing for Katta to do:p unless she's at the end of the group, someone might run into her

Tsutarji Tsutarji
Taking point, Loki entered the cave first. It was cool. Even though the main path of the cave was lit by torches, it was still a little hard to see. Using the wall as a guide, Loki moved at a steady pace so the others wouldn't get left behind.

It's fine^^. It happened to everyone from time to time.just to be careful to read posts throughly.

Actually I don't think they know about mahan and Loki's weapon being made by max. XD and I think they were in their own pink world when max was yelling about his dagger lol
Didn't even tag me. I think they think I'm some sort of phantom or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back