TA/ OOC

Come on Mr. Paladin. Where is thy sense of justice? Save the poor kid from the evil of cranky warlocks with not enough sleep!

Hey that is just a class description. Just because I'm a paladin doesn't me mean I'm some kind of self righteous hero who saves the day all the time. Of Loki wants to do this that is her business.

Hey that is just a class description. Just because I'm a paladin doesn't me mean I'm some kind of self righteous hero who saves the day all the time. Of Loki wants to do this that is her business.

Mahan was pleased to see that Nightshade had taken advantage of the crowd to lighten the load from them. Yeah he didn't always condone behavior that would hurt other players but right at that moment he would let it slide.

really?

I found it, and looked through it. I was just confused that's all. I asked because thinking of mob fighting to lvl up.But also how in depth I should go for mobs. Like how much health they have, or how I should attack is all. If you want I could create a mob list, with damage and defense if that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back