TA/ OOC

Oh my goodness guys! A forum I'm on a lot got a makeover and now it is literally exactly the same as the old RPN site XD I'm getting so nostalgic XD

So did the math and figured out the total amount of time everyone needs to gain 2 lvls.

Mahan is 4 hours

Max is a little over 2 hours (128mins)

Kat and Mist are both an hour and a half.

Yuna is an hour and 20mins

Loki is 3 hours and 3mins.

So everyone should be around the same level once mahan and loki get to level 7.

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Added the divided exp of the goblins and hobgoblin together to get how much exp they'd get each round of fighting. For team Katwalker it's 27.5, for team loki it's 30. Then took the amount of exp need to lvl up for their current lvl and divided that by the exp they get each round, to get the the number of rounds they'd need to do. Since each round takes 5mins to respawn, I times that last number by 5 to get the time it would take to get that lvl. Then I did the same with the next lvl they would get, and added my two final numbers together, and rounded it to the nearest whole number.

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

wow.... it sounds like a question that could come straigth from my math test XD but good math work!
Lol, tkz. Also, this isn't counting the time it takes to fight the monsters, since with both loki and mahan, I figured both times could take out the goblins within a small margin of error

RaynaFon RaynaFon but I plan on soloing

Also, real talk, Loki and Yuna basically have zero chemistry. You gotta try harder if you really want it, guys

RaynaFon RaynaFon but I plan on soloing

Also, real talk, Loki and Yuna basically have zero chemistry. You gotta try harder if you really want it, guys

This coming from the guy who doesn't even have a ship. Anyways, I don't want to force it like the Katwalker ship. I likr it when it grows over time. >.> don't make me pull out my forever alone memes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back