TA/ OOC

Also I don't think max will live if he solos. Unless you have some special plan Sizniche Sizniche
Dodge like my feckin life depends on it

Also, you don't have to 'force it' to have chemistry, just give them some actual reason to bond other than being in the vicinity of each other. In fact, the fact that you're dead set on Yuna alone is 'forcing it' more than actually giving them chemistry.

In addition, yes I do ship, I just have no choice this time and I'm resigned to my fate.

Dodge like my feckin life depends on it

Also, you don't have to 'force it' to have chemistry, just give them some actual reason to bond other than being in the vicinity of each other. In fact, the fact that you're dead set on Yuna alone is 'forcing it' more than actually giving them chemistry.

In addition, yes I do ship, I just have no choice this time and I'm resigned to my fate.
Bruh, we've literally been to one place to another, like non stop, could you at least give time for something to happen? I've got plans, I've always got plans. Trust me fam, I got this. In the meantime, enjoy this distracting moe picture.

images-19.jpg

Bruh, we've literally been to one place to another, like non stop, could you at least give time for something to happen? I've got plans, I've always got plans. Trust me fam, I got this. In the meantime, enjoy this distracting moe picture.

View attachment 292268
I severely doubt it, considering all the chances you've had to talk and actually develop a real relationship, but fine. I think I might get Max to intervene for the lols, maybe raise money to buy a plot and have a Grand Gala or something

View attachment 292268
Also, for future reference, I wouldn't trust you with a hamster that could feed and water itself

Wow, ok. Rood. And you wonder why these things happen to you, then you go and say stuff like that>.>
I don't wonder why these things happen. I'm just upset that they do.

Also, what's wrong with friendly japing? I love friendly japing. Japes are love, japes are life.

I don't wonder why these things happen. I'm just upset that they do.

Also, what's wrong with friendly japing? I love friendly japing. Japes are love, japes are life.
Well, part of me was overplaying it, but another part of me isn't sure if you're serious or not :p

Well, part of me was overplaying it, but another part of me isn't sure if you're serious or not :p
I jape. I jape about japing. I jape about japing about japing. I jape about japing about japing about japing.

And that is why you lose, grasshopper

I'm surprised you didn't h8 me for saying I hate planned ships, tho
Why would I? It's a preference. Can't really hate you for that. Just like I hate when people ship real life people that aren't in a relationship.

Why would I? It's a preference. Can't really hate you for that. Just like I hate when people ship real life people that aren't in a relationship.
OMG YAAAAAAAAAAS

Ahem... I mean... I concur with that statement.

That's ok, at least Loki's partner isn't a hammer huehuehue
*hugs forge hammer* Nobody can understand our love

But srsly, is Max so absolutely unlikeable as to not get even a glimmer of hope for a ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back