• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Is Ib a good roleplay leader?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Also No

• Dear God No

• Yes, JK No

• Who is Ib?

• I hate that guy

• If you click that option below you actual mean no

• Yes

• Total voters
[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5294581, member: 42789&quot]Hee, hee. My character is still a level one too ;)

I believe we are.. or I hope so. I just posted another character and am waiting approval. I'd start on the character right now and maybe post it, for it seems to me @Ib All Alone is currently a.f.k, so he might respond later. Unless if he is just not paying attention to us -w- (hence the tag C: )

Haha.

Krillin said:
We are still accepting. You can go ahead and make a character sign up and I will contact Ib.
[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5294581, member: 42789&quot]Hee, hee. My character is still a level one too ;)

I believe we are.. or I hope so. I just posted another character and am waiting approval. I'd start on the character right now and maybe post it, for it seems to me @Ib All Alone is currently a.f.k, so he might respond later. Unless if he is just not paying attention to us -w- (hence the tag C: )

Well, thank you both, I hope this rp sticks along for a while.

Sorry I was playing some mad pokemon.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5294886, member: 42789&quot]You got that all wrong. We're awful. or, at least I am.

Oh yeah, you're really awful. D:

Nah, I'm just kidding!

ShadowWalker254 said:
*Name: Eiji "Spade" Fujita

Height: 6'2

Real life Job: Game Designer

*Weapon Preference (i.e. Bow, Long Sword, Wand, None): Rouge Class Weaponry

Personality: High Intellect, Kindred Spirit, Strategic

*Appearance:

tumblr_m9ojdkrgRQ1rcq39ho1_500.jpg

*Bio:

Eiji was raised in the bustling metropolis of Tokyo. His family was of middle class before his fathers passing. After his father died (He was eight), their social status was lowered and as was their wealth. His mother nearly worked herself to death just to pay for her only two childrens education, and to keep them all fed.

When Eiji turned 15, he discovered he had a hand in game development, and resorted to using that skill to aid his family. This skillset helped his family dearly, and helped him out in the process, letting him skip training for game development and go straight into a high ranking position. Then, SAO came..
(Not all that good with bio's, please forgive me, haha.)
*choking on perfume* HAVE MY KIDS.

ShadowWalker254 said:
Oh yeah, you're really awful. D:
Nah, I'm just kidding!
Awe, you to kind.

But I'm truly terrible. Have you seen Hana's backstory?

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5295036, member: 42789&quot]*choking on perfume* HAVE MY KIDS.

Awe, you to kind.

But I'm truly terrible. Have you seen Hana's backstory?

What, was my CS bad?

Also, no, I'ma go look a it though :D

ShadowWalker254 said:
What, was my CS bad?
Also, no, I'ma go look a it though :D
HUN, YOU DEED GRATE ON THAT CHARACTER. *coughs up sparkles* Sparkly perfume... I wish he would respond to me -w-

@M A C E

:'D I'm a cruel human being.

me and Ib are pretty bad. If you knew what super seeder was you would call us sociopaths. Well Fanta was there too.

@Ib All Alone

Soo, where do you guys want me to start out? I really don't know the names of the villages (Didn't pay that close of attention!), so I need a tad bit of a shove!

(I did finish the show though.. Hated when they became faries, ugh.)

ShadowWalker254 said:
Soo, where do you guys want me to start out? I really don't know the names of the villages (Didn't pay that close of attention!), so I need a tad bit of a shove!
(I did finish the show though.. Hated when they became faries, ugh.)
I think the only town name they had was Town of Beginnings on Floor 1, so I'm pretty sure you're good xD

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5295107, member: 42789&quot]HUN, YOU DEED GRATE ON THAT CHARACTER. *coughs up sparkles* Sparkly perfume... I wish he would respond to me -w-

@M A C E

:'D I'm a cruel human being.

I might clean up the CS in a bit. In my personal opinion, I didn't put enough detail into his job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk I look it all up on a wiki. Also you can start out already on floor 2, and just say you maybe were grinding before and you were already like level 5.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5295318, member: 42789&quot]I think the only town name they had was Town of Beginnings on Floor 1, so I'm pretty sure you're good xD

G'damn, I made you get an uneven 1001. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back