• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Sword Art Online(DxD & Dsgnaktiv

!Well we come back to this topic another day. We've all fought each other and together, i think that we should just wing our first attack. I have chosen the best target. Now someone had the cruel idea to name themselves after the Laughing Coffin. So we're going to show them that it's no laughing matter. They border our territory at the north. They own a fairly large amount of land. Now we have to capture all their territory and then go for their HQ and take their lands into our own." Kirito announced. He was now gesturing to a war map on the table showing the surrounding territories and guilds.

Klein mind turned to the memories of the Laughing Coffin in SAO. He also decided to start viewing the section in the manual about capturing enemy territory. It appeared that the more upgraded a territory is the more defeat conditions can be placed. But it costs alot to upgrade a territory. Apparently it'll display in objectives when players enter enemy territory. 
!Well we come back to this topic another day. We've all fought each other and together, i think that we should just wing our first attack. I have chosen the best target. Now someone had the cruel idea to name themselves after the Laughing Coffin. So we're going to show them that it's no laughing matter. They border our territory at the north. They own a fairly large amount of land. Now we have to capture all their territory and then go for their HQ and take their lands into our own." Kirito announced. He was now gesturing to a war map on the table showing the surrounding territories and guilds.

Klein mind turned to the memories of the Laughing Coffin in SAO. He also decided to start viewing the section in the manual about capturing enemy territory. It appeared that the more upgraded a territory is the more defeat conditions can be placed. But it costs alot to upgrade a territory. Apparently it'll display in objectives when players enter enemy territory.

Leafa looked down to the map, along with the rest of the room as Kirito motioned to it.

"So, what's our battle plan?"

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

"Coming in from all sides?" Recon peeped from the back.

Asuna grinned.

"We'll take them full force. When do we ambush them?"

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

"We ambush them once we've readied ourselves. This is just an outer territory but it seems to be held by a flag so all we need to do is get it, destroy it, and replace it." Kirito said with smile. He wondered how long it'd take for his secone Eluciadator to be ready. He really needed it to fight at full skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back