• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

Look in the notes they have plenty of aliens already made or make a new alien race as long as they aren't magical or anything or to op it should be fine

Why are we focusing on just aliens? If I weren't so horrible at multichar, I'd make a survivor character. I still may...

We are focusing on the survivors too but the aliens are becoming a huge part of the story line. I kinda like the way it is turning out, even if it is a little different than planned, its got the dramatic effect haha @Spazzycat101

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tylor guillory your Kar guards are not doing their jobs!!! Aeris got in and out without so much as a glimps of a guard. I think Tashaaik is going to eat them 0.0

Hey you got guards around to! Plus the Kar are...kind of lazy....as long as they don't disappoint in serious times like battle of aa hunt they'll be fine xD lol

Well Rail just kind of took Kota out tbh if Kota keeps trying to come into the fight he's gonna die might want to make another character for fighting lol oh also note all creatures I've made are meant to be controlled freely as long as it isn't a civilized race

Since you and Kota are not in the fight the turns don't have to happen, but once you enter, make sure to go after the person you originally started after each time. If that makes sense

xD

I got out of the shower came back to my pc and then I read posts.... a few minutes gives me over 20 replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back