• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

Also I was thinking so we don't lose a character we really like and since it doesn't make sense/since (not sure which is correct) that all of our characters are surviving what if we all made another survivor character to kill off later in the story we can choose to kill them off right away or slowly don't matter we just need more death

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup yup yup and some will just be like slightly dramatic but not really big like in a scary movie when some character you have no idea who they are goes and does something like hunting or goes into a haunted house and dies that kind of stuff

Oh and I suppose you can choose how much detail you put into the characters since their going to die off eventually anyways

im starting to like my characters weakness ..lol...that is the main weakness is the little girl ahahahahahah wew what am i doing w my life lol

Not me unless I plan on keeping them around first for a while but it's a waste of time to put alot of detail into a character your just going to kill off within a few post of being created

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so confused... Thinking back on the sacrifice thing. If she's planning to sacrifice Aeris how would you do that without killing him?

Ok I'm going to make my zombie which is what I'm calling him because he's a dead man walking ahahahahahaha......he's gonna die xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back