• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

Lol true you do play the puppy which may ii say you've been doing a crap job of lately I haven't gotten a single response from the puppy since I saved it!

Tylor guillory] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24205-astaroth-suzumiya/ said:
@Astaroth Suzumiya[/URL] I have a few concerns about your character. Well one is...how are we suppose to get anything holy on an alien planet the second is... Your characters still a basically indestructible God that kind of goes against the entire sci Fi nature of the rp....that's all I was wondering tehe(OuO)
oh eheheh okey ill change that one hhhmmmm can u give me some weaknesses for my character?

So, may I state the character's situation?

Max, clad in only a loin-cloth, holding a puppy, being chased by Asura, and several Kar. Aeris, upon Khim, high in a tree. Harmony, below them, barking. Kira, in the remains of the village, possibly about to come upon Sesha, since she is still there. Sesha, in the tree line, crying. Tuuq, dying in the arms of an arachnivamp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey hey Max made armor out of reaped scales and bones as for weaknesses it should really just be a alien like being so go for something like that

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Hey hey hey Max made armor out of reaped scales and bones as for weaknesses it should really just be a alien like being so go for something like that

[/QUOTE]
okey bro tnx @Tylor guillory

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]So, may I state the character's situation?
Max, clad in only a loin-cloth, holding a puppy, being chased by Asura, and several Kar. Aeris, upon Khim, high in a tree. Harmony, below them, barking. Kira, in the remains of the village, possibly about to come upon Sesha, since she is still there. Sesha, in the tree line, crying. Tuuq, dying in the arms of an arachnivamp.

[/QUOTE]
Kira heard the barking so she ended up coming back, she saw Khim so she told her to calm down. She doesn't know where Aeris is though. She didn't find Sesha yet

Hey mina do me a favor since so far Rave are the only strictly nocturnal beings can you inform me when it's night time or close enough for the rave to come out

Mina said:
It is almost day time @Scattered Ambitions
Ohhhh okay, but she wouldn't have a bond with him yet since the survivors have only been on the planet for like 2 nights. @Astaroth Suzumiya
ooohhh okey...just to add the he is the one that have taken care of her when her parents died ..... welp gotta get new idea on how they will bond eheheheeheheh i also change my character now he just need a master one of the survivals can be his master or even the evil once... @Mina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back