• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

Simon laughs lightly and smiles at both of them "so what should we do you two? I thought your dad was gonna be mad at us?" He asked in a gentle tone

"Yeah well......he saw how we brought Malice back......I heard him laughing so hard..." Laughs, while malice crosses arms and huffs

Simon blinks and looks around suddenly his teeth grew and sharpened instantly hearing a deep growl come from his stomache "oh damn I forgot to eat again this isn't good" he said to himself

LuttyNetto said:
Ippy looks at the door and pauses. She swallows down a chunk of dread before walking in, looking around nervously. "H-hi..." She muttered, unsure who she should be talking to.
(Can someone plz take the role of the teacher or a student in this class? .-.)

Ippy pauses. "I-is this the wrong room?" She asks, slowly backing toward the door. Her tail was between her hands, and she was fiddling with the tip with her thumbs, clearly nervous.

Victor kept running through the woods with Patience on his back, it was just barely he dodged the many tree trunks and roots, he wasn't sure why but he found it hard to see inside the forest, he slowed down for a moment to see if Patience was still awake or if a branch had hit her. "Are you alright?"

Melody laid on her stomach outside, her wings spread open, each one easily the height of two people. Jameson laid beside her, his ears plugged with earbuds.

(Will someone rp with me?)

[QUOTE="Celeste Kingston]Melody laid on her stomach outside, her wings spread open, each one easily the height of two people. Jameson laid beside her, his ears plugged with earbuds.

(Will someone rp with me?)

[/QUOTE]
(If you get a character to talk to Ippy..)

( BACK

( NO HATING xD

minismurf said:
Victor kept running through the woods with Patience on his back, it was just barely he dodged the many tree trunks and roots, he wasn't sure why but he found it hard to see inside the forest, he slowed down for a moment to see if Patience was still awake or if a branch had hit her. "Are you alright?"
She nods and holds on still, smiles at him "I sure am......would you want me to take over or something?" She asks, smiling

He chuckles at her offer and stops to hear her out, "And how would that work if I may ask?" He was really wondering what she was planning to do.

(I couldn't hate you even if I wanted to ;P)

( I'm just to lovable c: ) "Flying of course, unless your afraid of heights" she smiles and giggles

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Simon blinks and looks around suddenly his teeth grew and sharpened instantly hearing a deep growl come from his stomache "oh damn I forgot to eat again this isn't good" he said to himself

[/QUOTE]
"You okay?" Verenity asks in concern

Victor just shook his head, "Tsk, not at all, I'm just worrying if you'll be able to carry me, I'm not light as a feather like you" He said with a wink.

He sat the girl down on the ground and looked at her, she certainly didn't look like she could carry a boulder, however he guessed that he just had to take her word for it. "Ok, how do we do it then, jumping up on your back doesn't seem like a good idea so will you just grab me by the arms?"

She giggles before changing her size so he could fit on her back. After patience placed him on her back she flew off to a place where they can be alone

Ippy suddenly keeled ov-

Without warning, Ippy suddenly keeled over where she stood, coughing up some strange black substance. By the time anyone would have noticed, she stopped and stood up straight with a worried look on her face, as the black substance on the ground creeped together as if re-forming into a shape... That shape was her heart. Ippy collapsed on the ground. If Lole were to be checked on, the exact same would have happened to her, along with a tattoo revealed behind their ears that said "AA-01" and "AA-02" Ippy's collar came off with ease.
(I'm leaving... forgot to say. Luttynetto on skype if you wanna talk there...

Kazuichi walked to the school with Yukari by his side. "So this is it what do you think master is it gonna be fun?" Kazuichi yawned. "Don't know we'll see." Yukari walked in front of him. "I told you that I would carry you if your tired." Kazuichi looked away gaging. "I'd rather avoid unnecessary contact with you." Yukari hugged herself. "Oh master your cold words warm my heart." Kazuichi walked past her. "Let's go ya pervert." She ran after him. "Wait don't leave me behind!"

Victor jumped back a little as he looked at Patience change her size, "Woah, I'd forgotten you could do that" He then let her put him on her back "Although I could've just jumped up myself" He mumbled for himself as they went up into the air, at first his body was unfamiliar to the new pressure from the altitude, however pretty quickly so did he adapt to it and as they landed on top of a mountain platform that was hanging over a lake so did he jump off her back and looked out over the view, he couldn't see any buildings anywhere, not even the School, "So" he turned to Patience, "What are we doing up here?" He asked with a smile.

She laughs and then smiles back when they arrived, "I thought we could just hang out here..you know, just the two of us and without dealing about school for the time being" ( What I like about my ocs, they are all friends with each other already so who ever gets in trouble. Dean helps them out c: ) Ruvel went to look for his roomates, since he had nothing better to do and he has special districts to leave on wether job calls or it's a family matter that needs taken care of @Celeste Kingston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back