• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .:Supernatural Cafe:. (PLZ JOIN)

What is your job?

• Costumer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waiter/Waitress

• Cook/Chef

• Entertainer

• Total voters

Aisaka-Taiga-from-Toradora-animated-GIF-%E3%81%A8%E3%82%89%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9-2.gif

Maggie smiled happily. Her cafe was in business! Maggie was holding a basket of teddy bears of all kinds. Her job was to go around and ask people to buy them, the $ would be donated to orphans. Seeing Moka and a costumer she ran over." Hi Moka I promise I won't bother you long I just need to talk to handsome gentleman." She said looking to the costumer." Hello sir I have a whole bunch of teddybears here you can buy 1 for just $1.50. The money will be donated to hungry orphans. Would you like to buy one?" She asked with a persuading smile, and a look of hope.

@sprouhtt @Throne Trinity

Last edited by a moderator:

Massun grunts, and taps Masons shoulder, motioning towards the door. He smiled at her, and left. She sighs, and looked aorund. She pulled her shirt down, and tucked the back into her short jeans. She looked over at Maggie selling th Teddy's. She snorted, and slammed her laptop shut. She stuffed it into her grey backpack, her jet black hair sliding down her face slowly. Her phone buzzed. She tooked it out of the backpocket, and turned it on. Mason just sent her a picture of Ammax, her Ipotrion form, running. She smiled, and placed it back into her pocket. Her grey eyes scanned the room, landing on a man. She smiles, and turns back. She heads to the back of the stage, and takes her black case, contents unknown. She grinns and places it next to her backpack. She streatches her back, and walks around aimlessly.

@anyone

Neil Connors Dylandy

Neil is stunned. As he begins to enjoy his coffee a cheerful young lass walks up to him and Moka, a basket of teddy bears in her hands. Apparently it was charity work. Neil looks at the basket. "How many bears are in the basket?" He pulls out his wallet. @Bella Bloomet

Current form:

FryGez-Manga-Asia-Japanese-Art-Prints-Advertising-Storyboards-Comic-Character-Fantasy-Digital-Bar-L.jpg

Massun looks over at them. He is actually buying it! She chuckled, and shook her head. She went back to her case and opened it. Inside is a Curved weapon, but she quickly shut it ((Below))

tumblr_nx8s7bqx9D1t95nkpo1_500.jpg

She locked it, and walked out with a small vile with purple liquid. She opened it, and drinked it.​

Jenkins made a new addition to the menu "chef special of the week". What he learnt in the past few years is that food business would bulk buy in or partly get in pre made popular food/drink items. They would use the profit gained from that to subsistence the higher cost of specials which were made to drawn in new customers.

He had the new special item ready after the shenanigans with the dancing pots, it was lamb chops on a bed roasted mediterranean vegetables with a side of garlic mash. He was going to put up a sign but he couldn't spell very well.He pop his head out the kitchen widow looking for anyone who wasn't busy and he didn't piss off yet.

He saw Ben wasn't busy and he liked his joke earlier but he was still embarrassed over his low standards of literacy.

"Um sorry Ben come here again" he says his voice more sounding like a schoolgirl talking to a crush than the usual dry tone along with the grumpy demeanour.

@Hoki

Literally all he had been doing was scribbling a little duck on the corner of his page, a bit proud in the creation when someone suddenly called to him. A bit surprised, Ben turned his head to see who had called and his surprise only grew when he saw who it was. Nonetheless he came over, his feet appearing to hover over the ground with each step. "What's up?" he asked curiously.

@WelshJaffaCake

He passed him a notepad

"Can you help me? I can't spell good,I am a dropout...." he had his head lowered in shame.

OOC god I have habit of rereading my posts and thinking I left a word out then adding it in. Then reading it the third time realising I wrote the word twice. I can be stupid sometimes >:(

@Hoki

"Yeah, sure." He took the new notepad and tapped his pen against it. "What do you need me to write?"

That was it. He made no comment about the other being a dropout, made no comment about Jenkins being illiterate. He just...accepted it simply.

@WelshJaffaCake

He was surprised at the response, he usually retrieved mockery or patronising comments when he had relieved the lack of academic qualities to people.

"Well I am having trouble with the word mediterranean and if you have time- he showed him a blackboard sign- could you write chef special of the week and hang it by the door since you seem to have nice handwriting." He let out a half smile, it was clear that he wasn't use to social interaction without swearing and shouting.

@Hoki

The door to the Café opened slowly as Sampson stepped inside, his Sax in its case and in his hand. He let out a small huff as he walked over to the entertainment corner and set his case down near it. He then went to the nearest unoccupied table and quickly sat down, pulling out his novel from the inside of his vest and leaning back into his seat as he opened it up to his bookmark. He would have just started playing, but he didn't think it was his shift yet. Mags would tell him when they needed him though.

Jake was working away at a fine pace, when something caught his eye, the flash of metal. He looked up, only to notice a closed briefcase, held by somebody walking out the door. Something was off about having metal in a briefcase. Was it a weapon? He closed his laptop and left it on the table as he stood up. He put his keyboard under his arm, as if he was going to return it back home, which was in the apartment building across the street. He saw the person drinking a vial just as he opened the door. Trying not to show that he noticed, he kept looking forward and walked out into the streets.

@Supermegabrenda2

Ronnie was bored of playing computer games at home, so he decided to get up and walk to the café he heard about and see if he could get himself a double shot pumpkin spice latte,

When he entered the café he loved the smell of coffee in the air, and walked over to the register to order him self a drink.

"one double shot pumpkin spice latte please, if you have it" he asks the person working at the register.

Hope sits at a table strumming her guitar quietly when Piper walks up to her. "Hey lil sis. Hows everything giong with you?" Piper asks. "Nothing much,except I might be crushing on Henry.'

Neil Connors Dylandy

Apparently there are six teddy bears in the basket. Neil pulls out a twenty dollar bill from his wallet and hands it to Maggie. "Keep the change." He says as he gently removes the basket from her hands and sets it on the table. Neil leans back in his chair and resumes to sip at his Coffee. He eyes the basket of bears. What the hell am I supposed to do with a basket of stuffed bears? Neil thinks for a moment.

@Bella Bloomet

Current form:

FryGez-Manga-Asia-Japanese-Art-Prints-Advertising-Storyboards-Comic-Character-Fantasy-Digital-Bar-L.jpg

tumblr_inline_mv60gye2Ye1spt4ph.gif

Maggie looking down at the dollar with wide eyes before she smiled." Thank you for your donation." She said before pulling out her pink cell phone which had buzzed buzzzz. She looked down at it closesly before bouncing back in surprise." This can't be happening.."

@Throne Trinity

Soon Aiden finished the song, and stepped down from the stage. He sighed, holding his head. He needed to cool it. He didn't need to lose his temper at work. HE pulled his hat down, hiding His eyes as he got comfortable in a booth near the back. What a day...

@anyone

0f498896629e5070e63f6c96b1cfe1c7.jpg

Maria got up after finishing her cake she walked over to the guy in the booth. She smiled," Hey I saw you playing the violin you were splendid." She said with looking down at him.

@Mistory1997

the violinist lifted his hat slightly, revealing his emerald green eye staring at the pair, before sitting up, adjusting his hat as he leaned on the table" well well, ello ello my fine friends." he tipped his hat in greeting,smiling." its nice to meet you both. yes, I am Aiden, violinist, fortune teller, and demon summoner at your service. What kind i do for two fine beaut's like yourselves?" he gave a grin, clearly enjoying himself as he adjusted his gloves

@Bella Bloomet @MaddyRoleplayGirl

After Ronnie pays for his double shot pumpkin spice latte he sits at a nearby booth, drinking quietly and looking out the window.

Sampson looked up from his novel as Aiden finished his performance and stepped down from the stage. He sighed as he put his novel down on his table and stood up, stretching as he did so. He walked over to the stage and knelt down where he put his Sax and opened it up. He picked up the cold body of it and quickly inserted the neck, tightening it into place. He placed a reed in his mouth and began to check all his keys as he finished putting his Saxophone together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back