• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

Just wanted to say, since I'm new here please tell me if I mess up. So far the people here have been pretty nice and I'm not used to doing forum rps, so any advice for rping here would be awesome!

Yewitz said:
my posts are so puny and I feel so bad because of it aaaaa
You can't get better if you don't try! Just give it all you got and eventually you'll see how much you've improved. If you ever need writing help I'm always open to helping anyone. But just remember, stay confident and try your best.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]You can't get better if you don't try! Just give it all you got and eventually you'll see how much you've improved. If you ever need writing help I'm always open to helping anyone. But just remember, stay confident and try your best.

[/QUOTE]
ok!! ;0;; thank you v much!! ^^

Yewitz said:
wait where even is everyone in this rp
Arjean and Maloria seems to be near the outside of Arjean's dorm. There's someone in the cafeteria and I think there's someone near a vending machine. My knowledge may be a bit outdated though. Just try to skim through the rps.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Arjean and Maloria seems to be near the outside of Arjean's dorm. There's someone in the cafeteria and I think there's someone near a vending machine. My knowledge may be a bit outdated though. Just try to skim through the rps.

[/QUOTE]
yeah, im trying to do that xDD

@Kihara017 I can't wait to have our two characters meet, they're gonna be roommates in the dorm in case you don't know why I'm talking about.

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Complain or ask me questions here
Would it be fine if I changed certain aspects of my character if I feel like something suddenly doesn't fit? Nothing like me making a whole new character with the same name, but maybe changing the backstory a bit, adding more details, simple stuff like that? As long as it doesn't disrupt the rp I mean and make things confusing for others.

I want to apologize in advance for the really bad rhymes. I wanted to think of something magic-y for the contracts, and cool-sounding mystical phrases came to mind xD

Silvey said:
I want to apologize in advance for the really bad rhymes. I wanted to think of something magic-y for the contracts, and cool-sounding mystical phrases came to mind xD
Rhyme, mind.

I still can't decide on fully predictable (Vampire) or half predictable (Vampire/other species=Hybrid)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back