• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Complain or ask me questions here
Hi, I'm new here to RPNation and I'm super interested in this rp. I was wonder if I could join this rp, although I'm still getting used to this place and the setup of RPNation.

AAA CAN I STILL MAKE A CHARACTER TO JOIN THIS ROLEPLAY I've never done a group roleplay before and this all sounds really interesting!

There's a centaur in the middle of the hallway wanting interaction if you're interested xD

...Are human characters allowed?

Edit: I think it would be interesting to see how they would interact with everyone else

Last edited by a moderator:
I was too into making my own character to realize someone beat me into putting orange text...

\QwQ/

I'ma change it into a dark yellow, otherwise I'm done with my CS!

(Unless you wish for me to fix stuff of course u.u)

Silvey said:
I was too into making my own character to realize someone beat me into putting orange text...
\QwQ/

I'ma change it into a dark yellow, otherwise I'm done with my CS!

(Unless you wish for me to fix stuff of course u.u)
O.o You don't have to change it. The orange text on my CS is honestly just to make it look pretty. I'm not really going to be using it for anything.

Echo Dreamsong] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6430-silvey/ said:
@Silvey[/URL]
((My crush had a crush on me too. I have a great imagination! Twice!))
I've little to no imagination ^^

I'm debating if I want to be completely predictable and make just a normal vampire or if I want to be half predictable and make a half vampire half something else for a hybrid,

tbh im going for a selkie ;000

or a warlock if thats alright I honestly have no idea hELP

Last edited by a moderator:
@Silvey[/URL]
((My crush had a crush on me too. I have a great imagination! Twice!))
I am happy to hear that! <3 <3 <3

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5578532, member: 42789&quot]Tu T Someday....

Oddly enough if your the DITTO user I remember, then we've been in a few RP's together, and I actually like your characters ~o3o~

YAY I WAS ACCEPTED! I CAN'T WAIT TO PARTY WITH EVERYONE! \*^*/

Silvey said:
Oddly enough if your the DITTO user I remember, then we've been in a few RP's together, and I actually like your characters ~o3o~
If you're the Silvey user I remember, then yes I believe we have been in a few RP's together.

Silvey said:
It's okay, I was just joking around a bit <3
I tend to use the color of my text for the color of when my characters speak, just so it's easier for people to read and understand. Also I like stuff to look pretty as well, and I saw how your text paired up with your character, so that made me realize I should've actually picked a color to match my character's eyes instead of picking a random one u.u

I am happy to hear that! <3 <3 <3

YAY I WAS ACCEPTED! I CAN'T WAIT TO PARTY WITH EVERYONE! \*^*/
Hehe, raised in a family of artists, I tend to pick colors that match with the characters.

FluffyMarshmallow said:
sure, make a character
@The Royal Keen
I'm having some trouble uploading a pictures. Sorry if I'm being a nuisance, but may I have some help with that? I tried to upload to the media and I guess that's the only way to upload a picture, other than me linking to it with it being on another site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back