• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

Awesome! It's usually easier for me to develop my character with less rpers anyways. Plus, it's easier for me to know what's going on in the story too. I'm so confused on what to do currently in this rp, and I hunger for rp.

@Yewitz

Can I possibly join this RP? I'm interested, but there's so many pages done, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick low-down of what's currently happening, either here or by PM.

I'm sorry but I don't have very much time to answer your questions but I won't be here for a day or two since I have a band trip going on, I apologize for the inconvenience but if you could help each other out it would be much appreciated by myself and others.

Hello everybody! I'd actually love to join this rp as well, but was also worried about the page count. xD I suppose I could read through it all, but that might take a while. ^^; Plus I wouldn't even know how to start or jump in. This will be a first group rp for me. I wanted to try it out since everyone here seems pretty cool and stuff! I also don't know how to use this site yet. XDDD So that's a learning process as well.

OverTheMoo said:
(Hey guys! I just came back from a long day of school. What did I miss?)
Not to scold you or anything, but you usually put questions like this in the ooc tab here, not the main RP one. And to answer, stuff is happening around the dorms and a few other places, probably easier if you just read it yourself

(Sorry about that, and thank you for filling me in. I'm pretty new to this website. So tips and pointers are appreciated!)

@Yum222

Last edited by a moderator:
@OverTheMoo Eh, I'm relatively new here too, I'm just sort of experienced in rp-ing and writing. Hope you enjoy it here!

Also, you can drop the parentheses here too xD

(Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't here for a while. I've been busy with projects and the science fair. Anything important I missed?)

@FluffyMarshmallow Question and suggestion: Q- I forgot my roommate for Emmy Gates... Suggestion: You should put a list of everyone and their roommates in the Overview tab as a second post, it'll make life easier and you can just update it when you need to add more peoples :3

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I've been inactive, but I've been really focused on my studies and it wears me out, so at least I kinda have a good reason? ( O.o ) Anywho I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I'll try to be more active. (' :) )

Mikahil said:
Hello everyone. I'm sorry I've been inactive, but I've been really focused on my studies and it wears me out, so at least I kinda have a good reason? ( O.o ) Anywho I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I'll try to be more active. (' :) )
Hey, no worries in my opinion. Life does shit, shit happens. If you've got life to live, don't worry about it. So long as you keep coming back for some fun and chats I don't see any problems. Though that's just my opinion :3

Well that's nice to hear. I'm already working on a way to make my character get common currency, but he doesn't get it with a normal job. In fact, this job is horrible for others, but very profitable for him.

Mikahil said:
Well that's nice to hear. I'm already working on a way to make my character get common currency, but he doesn't get it with a normal job. In fact, this job is horrible for others, but very profitable for him.
If it's mercenary work then you're not the only one xD

It's similar to mercenary yes, but this is a little bit more complex, and I'm going to have to come up with why I joined and what makes it so complex. More homework for me, but at least it's something I consider enjoyable. (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back