• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

thebrokendoll said:
Nix wandered around in a manner that could be considered pointless, before winding up at her dorm. As soon as she set her stuff down (just a black electric bass and a black Nintendo 3DS with a bunch of assorted games), she stretched her arms out and turned into her true form. As a cloud of superheated flames, one would think that her presence in a room with flammable materials extremely dangerous, but for some strange, unexplainable reason, the flame never seemed to burn anything non-living. Which was good. She couldn't burn down the school if she couldn't burn non-living creatures.
Nix headed outside, and decided to wander around. Pulling a pair of black headphones out of her jeans pocket, Nix put them on, and attached them to her shiny black iPod. She put on "Wolf In Sheep's Clothing" by Set It Off, and listened, her face growing into a smirk. She sang along under her breath, still smirking.

"A wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning.. ba ba black sheep have you any soul? No sir by the way what the hell are morals? Jack be nimble Jack be quick.. Jill's a little whore and her alibis are dirty tricks."

"So could you tell me how you're sleeping easy how you're only thinking of yourself.. show me how you justify telling all your lies like second nature listen mark my words one day... You will pay, you will pay, karma's gonna come collect your debt.."
I approve this song :3

Alrighty! ^o^ Who here would like someone/is looking for someone to interact with?! If no takers, I'll find a good spot and jump in! :) I look forward to meeting all your characters and having fun! :D

@Yewitz

Omg! Gwynovith is Jack's roommate!? I just about died laughing! xD This will be fun!! >: D I look forward to seeing how they interact with each other!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pumpkinsisi said:
Alrighty! ^o^ Who here would like someone/is looking for someone to interact with?! If no takers, I'll find a good spot and jump in! :) I look forward to meeting all your characters and having fun! :D
@Yewitz

Omg! Gwynovith is Jack's roommate!? I just about died laughing! xD This will be fun!! >: D I look forward to seeing how they interact with each other!
My character needs someone to interact with.. if it's not too much trouble. :)

(oh yeah and I forgot to put this in but she changed back to human form before going outside xD )

Hello, I was wondering if this was open; I would love to join. I already looked at the rules, etc.

Artemistel said:
Hello, I was wondering if this was open; I would love to join. I already looked at the rules, etc.
im pretty sure its always open. so make a char. :)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]im pretty sure its always open. so make a char. :)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, I'll get started today! ^_^

Sure thing! I will work on a post then! :D Lol, I'll keep the change in mind. xD

thebrokendoll said:
My character needs someone to interact with.. if it's not too much trouble. :)
(oh yeah and I forgot to put this in but she changed back to human form before going outside xD )

Now should I wait till I have a roommate to post or just do whatever? Also what's happening currently in the Rp just so I know the mood and stuff of that nature of the environment.

Temmeh said:
It's always open, so you can go ahead and make a character, wait for it to be accepted, then start!

Also, for future reference, you usually post questions like that in the ooc tab or sign-up tab, not the main Rp tab.

So I was looking at the characters and Man there is quite a lot of demons.... My character is so gonna have a fun time! Anyways is anyone available? I can send my character over to interact with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back