• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

@FluffyMarshmallow

Ok ok OK OK OK OK SO

IS THERE A LIBRARIAN IN THIS ROLEPLAY YET????m?m???mm

IF NOT DO YOU THINK I COULD MAKE A CHARACTER FOR THIS ROLEPLAY TO BE THE LIBRARIAN IF THats oK????

im so sorry I just have a character idea and aaaaa

I just got out of the painful gym, and I'm really sorry that I was not able to keep up because things have been popping up to keep me from role-playing.

Yewitz said:
@The Royal Keen
I'M MAKING HIM IM MAKING HIM I MADE HIM I MADE THE LIBRARIAN IM SO HAPPY GGGAHHHH NOW HE JUST NEEDS ACCEPTED FKGGSOFFGSLFVSLFV

IMSOHAPPY
I'll totally help you improve him if you want, especially with species. Btw, Arjean is in the library. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]I'll totally help you improve him if you want, especially with species. Btw, Arjean is in the library. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

[/QUOTE]
he literally an old man

and yeah I rlly need help with species xvx

;00

Yewitz said:
he literally an old man
and yeah I rlly need help with species xvx

;00
Not in a romantic/sexual way, just rping. Also, sure. Maybe he could be a vampire-like creature since he's so old and maybe that's why he's in the library so much. Maybe the library is dark enough for him. Or, since you mentioned he dislikes being called a tree, maybe he could be a plant-like creature who resembles a tree. Coupled with his height and it gives a good reason for his nickname.

well yEAHHH I KNOW THAT JFC XDD

lmaoo I was just saying

i'm kinda thinking of a faerie?? not like smol, dragonfly/butterfly-winged, sparkly tinkerbelle fairies but

idk I read cassandra clare

I think I mostly mentioned him being called a tree is because of his height, and how much green he wears..

idk --A--

@The Royal Keen

Last edited by a moderator:
Yewitz said:
well yEAHHH I KNOW THAT JFC XDD
lmaoo I was just saying

i'm kinda thinking of a faerie?? not like smol, dragonfly/butterfly-winged, sparkly tinkerbelle fairies but

idk I read cassandra clare

I think I mostly mentioned him being called a tree is because of his height, and how much green he wears..

idk --A--

@The Royal Keen
A faerie would be cool, I haven't seen many male faeries tbh.

Yewitz said:
true, yeah --
and you should read some of theirs!!

maybe you'll like them <<;

@The Royal Keen
Maybe. Then again, after I'm done reading a book called Lord of the Flies, I'm going to be reading the whole Game of Thrones series. I probably won't be ready many other types of books for a long while. *Sobs*

There is currently a centaur underneath a cherry blossom tree in case anyone's interested. I just got really bored.

Space out the code differently? xD

And anyone open up for interaction also? xD

Or until I learn the codes and No one is open, I'm just gonna make her go to a party with old friends. Sneak off campus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back