• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
"Oh my..." she said, unsure of what to do next "I have asked you all my questions, your turn" she said wiping her hands with her napkin before looking up at him again, she smiled back at him and she took another sip of her drink. she held her hands in her lap and waited patiently for his answer

@Kihara017

FrostRaven said:
Alister left his room to find any problems he can help. Perched on a tree he saw a being who looked confused running. He called out to him "hey need help?"
@Jeced
Jeced turned around to see who it was that was calling out to him, he took a quick 360 degree look around him and found a being under a tree he yelled back " yeah I need to find where the dorm is, I got lost trying to read this bloody map of the campus, maybe you can help me?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeced said:
Jeced turned around to see who it was that was calling out to him, he took a quick 360 degree look around him and found a being under a tree he yelled back " yeah I need to find where the dorm is, I got lost trying to read this bloody map of the campus, maybe you can help me?"
righty'o wanna lift or do you want to walk and follow me?

FrostRaven said:
"its this way" Alister led the man to the dorms. "hey whats your name?"
"my name is Jeced, what's your name?" Jeced asked as he followed to the dorms

FrostRaven said:
"Names Alister son of the Raven Lord, but uhh don't tell anyone"
@Jeced
"oh no i wont tell anyone, i am bad with names and titles so i may not even remember your nat next time we meet" jeced smiled

"ok thanks and here is the dorms" Alister changed to his human form and walked toward the door. " uhh how do you use this thing?" "i just use windows all the time"

@Jeced

"thanks" jeced walks up to the door and opens it " you have to use the handle too open the door"

"meh classes might start soon so I'ma go bye" *fly's off*

"we might have the same classes so i follow you to them" jeced picks up a deck of cards and draws the Raido rune card and from the card came a black stallion, jeces jumps up on the horse "lead the way young raven lead the way"

Jeced said:
"we might have the same classes so i follow you to them" jeced picks up a deck of cards and draws the Raido rune card and from the card came a black stallion, jeces jumps up on the horse "lead the way young raven lead the way"
" ha you might just wanna stick around with me all the time"(^.^) "lets go" Alister leads him to the classrooms "hey where are you from"

FrostRaven said:
" ha you might just wanna stick around with me all the time"(^.^) "lets go" Alister leads him to the classrooms "hey where are you from"
" that's a hard question for me to answer but the closest i can give you is, from a lost and forgotten civilization that not even i remember the name of, where are you from?" Jeced looked at the boy

Jeced said:
" that's a hard question for me to answer but the closest i can give you is, from a lost and forgotten civilization that not even i remember the name of, where are you from?" Jeced looked at the boy
"yea i think we can leave that one out, my place is very unexplainable unless you know our teachings but one thing i can say is big castle dark place

Profoundcactus said:
@Yum222 @Shiro kurogane Valentina hadn't even used a fork or spoon, she just lifted the bowl to her lip and ate straight like that finishing very quickly. She grinned at Sera once she finished "That was very good"
Sera felt giddy at the compliment to her cooking. Cooking for others gave her pride as a cook. "Thanks~ Oh, how would you like to stay over for the night, Rim?", she asked her. There were only two beds, but she didn't mind sleeping on the floor. She had an electric blanket and extra pillows for times like these.

@Profoundcactus @Shiro kurogane

"Black, the whole spectrum combined." She nodded as if to reasure herself that that was indeed her favorite. The elevator came to a halt and a small bell sounded as the doors opened. She looked at the slip of paper again, "my rooms up here on the right, can't wait to get a of tea after that nap." She opened the door to a dark empty room. Rori's things were strewn across her bed and a bit on the floor.

@thebrokendoll

Rim finished her meal with a satisfied sigh. "that may not be.... safe.... for you two. my sleeping habits are sometimes.... irregular." She replied being as vague as she could. Remembering her sometimes habit that on occasion happened in her sleep. It wasn't a bad thing, Rim just had a tendency to.... not let go of things sometimes. Normally that wouldn't be a bad thing. But she thought it was.

@Yum222 @Profoundcactus

Isabella stood there at the entrance to the school staring at it with a slight look of nervousness on her face as she held her books right to her chest. "Well don't be a butch and go in hahah." Fane said to her happily making her become more nervous than before. "Don't worry Isabella we are here with you." Thorin said to her but it did not help her calm down. She was so nervous about it and fane was not helping the situation at all. The tiny bastard was gonna get it of he did not stop toruring her. Slowly she started to walk in while fane screeching at her in a torturing way in her mind

@Temmeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back