• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
The snow has completely disappeared and Alister takes his hand off Priscilla and the snow is now gone but the floor is a little wet "there" jumps on the window seal "hey if you need me i will just be on the tree line of the forest" flies to the tree line

FrostRaven said:
The snow has completely disappeared and Alister takes his hand off Priscilla and the snow is now gone but the floor is a little wet "there" jumps on the window seal "hey if you need me i will just be on the tree line of the forest" flies to the tree line
*feeling reinvigorated, i wave at Alister* are you sure you don't want to stay here?

Otakubeats said:
"are you afraid of...heights?" I'd have a devious look.
*bursts out laughing* w-what sort of question is that?!? I live on a mountain! *giggles more

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:
*bursts out laughing* w-what sort of question is that?!? I live on a mountain! *giggles more
I'd smile. "Good to know!" I grab her, and jump out the window, holding her as I fly to the forest.

FrostRaven said:
Follows Laurence "you can never beat a ravens speed" Bullets to the forest and spiraling past them
I'd roll my eyes. "Hey Priscilla, hang on tight kay?" I'd tilt my wings, using gravity to pull ahead of Alister, straightening at the last second, landing and setting her down.

Otakubeats said:
I'd roll my eyes. "Hey Priscilla, hang on tight kay?" I'd tilt my wings, using gravity to pull ahead of Alister, straightening at the last second, landing and setting her down.
I just had an idea! If i were to say, use my magic to push me up while i fall, i could fall much more slowly!

Comes up gasping for air. grabs Priscilla and brings her up too "I'm fine"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back