• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Silith slowly walked in but only got half way in before she couldn't get the rest of her body in with all the people here and frowned. "I-I guess I'll just come back a different time." She said as she started to back out before she hit her head on the top part of the door way and fell at the boy that had stared at here's feet and groaned a little in embarrassment

@Shiro kurogane

Daniel reaving]Silith slowly walked in but only got half way in before she couldn't get the rest of her body in with all the people here and frowned. "I-I guess I'll just come back a different time." She said as she started to back out before she hit her head on the top part of the door way and fell at the boy that had stared at here's feet and groaned a little in embarrassment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25837-shiro-kurogane/ said:
@Shiro kurogane[/URL][/quote

*you fall on a small clump of snow, softening the fall

Daniel reaving]Silith slowly walked in but only got half way in before she couldn't get the rest of her body in with all the people here and frowned. "I-I guess I'll just come back a different time." She said as she started to back out before she hit her head on the top part of the door way and fell at the boy that had stared at here's feet and groaned a little in embarrassment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25837-shiro-kurogane/ said:
@Shiro kurogane[/URL]
Tang Yuhao Tang catches the girl's falling upper body with surprising ease. "whoa, you okay?" He asked checking her head since she'd hit it on the door. "maybe, we should go to a more spacey area." He suggested to her seeing as she'd seemed frustrated with not being able to fully enter the room.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
Tang Yuhao Tang catches the girl's falling upper body with surprising ease. "whoa, you okay?" He asked checking her head since she'd hit it on the door. "maybe, we should go to a more spacey area." He suggested to her seeing as she'd seemed frustrated with not being able to fully enter the room.

[/QUOTE]
She blushed madly and nodded as she looked away. "Y-y-yeah!" She said to him in embarasment as she got back up then slowly backed out making sure to not hit her head again. The hall wasnt much better though. Thin and short made her take up basically the hole entire hall way with her still being slouched over

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed madly and nodded as she looked away. "Y-y-yeah!" She said to him in embarasment as she got back up then slowly backed out making sure to not hit her head again. The hall wasnt much better though. Thin and short made her take up basically the hole entire hall way with her still being slouched over

[/QUOTE]
Tang Yuhao Tang smiled at the girl as he followed her into the hall. "hm... we may have to talk to the principle about getting a room specially made for you." He suggested seeing as she would likely be uncomfortable in a normal sized room and she seemed cramped even in the hallway. "why don't we go outside?" he asked her. he'd only just met this girl, so why was he already concerned for her comfort?

*wakes up and the snow stops, my scythe seems to be shimmering* *yawns and notices the odd prints in the room, 1 more than usual* who was here? *i ask aloud, referring to noone in particular* *notices Laurence lying against the wall, i half pick him up, half drag him to my bed and pull him onto it

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
Tang Yuhao Tang smiled at the girl as he followed her into the hall. "hm... we may have to talk to the principle about getting a room specially made for you." He suggested seeing as she would likely be uncomfortable in a normal sized room and she seemed cramped even in the hallway. "why don't we go outside?" he asked her. he'd only just met this girl, so why was he already concerned for her comfort?

[/QUOTE]
She nodded to him. "C-can we please?" She asked softly as she waited for him to lead on hopping he would go quickly so she could get out and feel comftorble again instead of taking up the hole hallway in which some people where yelling at her and calling her a fat ass because no one could get past her

Trust said:
*wakes up and the snow stops, my scythe seems to be shimmering* *yawns and notices the odd prints in the room, 1 more than usual* who was here? *i ask aloud, referring to noone in particular* *notices Laurence lying against the wall, i half pick him up, half drag him to my bed and pull him onto it
I continue shivering, my skin turning pale.

Otakubeats said:
I continue shivering, my skin turning pale.
*unsure of what to do and half panick and gently lie down next to Laurence, feeling surprisingly warm underneath my fur robe

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded to him. "C-can we please?" She asked softly as she waited for him to lead on hopping he would go quickly so she could get out and feel comftorble again instead of taking up the hole hallway in which some people where yelling at her and calling her a fat ass because no one could get past her

[/QUOTE]
Tang Yuhao "sure we can." He replied smiling up at her. Meanwhile he shot glares of death at the others calling the girl names. "don't listen to those guys." He reassured her. Tang's giant ice scorpion friend named hyotei suddenly appeared behind the girl in Tang's stead. Daring them to call her another name, with an unvoiced threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
Tang Yuhao "sure we can." He replied smiling up at her. Meanwhile he shot glares of death at the others calling the girl names. "don't listen to those guys." He reassured her. Tang's giant ice scorpion friend named hyotei suddenly appeared behind the girl in Tang's stead. Daring them to call her another name, with an unvoiced threat.

[/QUOTE]
She nodded as she looked down with a frown then started down the hall each of her legs making that ere sort of bug like sound as she started down the hall as the people just glared back at him

Otakubeats said:
My wing twitches, as i returned back to a normal state.
*practically jumps out of the bed in embarrassment, after a small moment i peek up to check on you, all you can see of me are some of the scales surrounding my face, along with two small dragon horns on the top of my head, my silver eyes that seem to be the size of the moons, and my long, glinting white hair

Trust said:
*practically jumps out of the bed in embarrassment, after a small moment i peek up to check on you, all you can see of me are some of the scales surrounding my face, along with two small dragon horns on the top of my head, my silver eyes that seem to be the size of the moons, and my long, glinting white hair
I'd slowly sit up rubbing my eyes. "Geez...why are my wings all frozen?" I give them a shake sending a few ice crystals flying.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded as she looked down with a frown then started down the hall each of her legs making that ere sort of bug like sound as she started down the hall as the people just glared back at him

[/QUOTE]
Tang Yuhao Tang lead her out the Dorm's main door and out into the school's courtyard. "i just realized... i've yet to ask your name. and don't frown, pretty girls shouldn't frown." HE told her only just realizing he'd called her pretty and tried to hide his now pink cheeks. The students who'd been glaring back at him didn't bother him. It only really got to him when they were calling the girl names.

Otakubeats said:
I turn to look and see her, falling off the bed onto my head in surprise. "WHA-ACK! Ow! ow ow!!!!!" I pull myself to sit up, wincing.
I-i think i stole your energy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back