• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
Tang Yuhao Tang lead her out the Dorm's main door and out into the school's courtyard. "i just realized... i've yet to ask your name. and don't frown, pretty girls shouldn't frown." HE told her only just realizing he'd called her pretty and tried to hide his now pink cheeks. The students who'd been glaring back at him didn't bother him. It only really got to him when they were calling the girl names.

[/QUOTE]
She blushed and looked away as she stood up straight and took in a deep breath as bugs all came to her like she was a magnet for them. She smiled as they got out side. "Th-thank you for helping me. A-and thank you for calling me pretty. Most find me atrotious." She said to him shyly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed and looked away as she stood up straight and took in a deep breath as bugs all came to her like she was a magnet for them. She smiled as they got out side. "Th-thank you for helping me. A-and thank you for calling me pretty. Most find me atrotious." She said to him shyly

[/QUOTE]
Tang Yuhao Tang let some of the bugs attracted to the girl lang on him. Bugs were friends to him and he treated them as such. Some people thought him crazy when he talked to them like they could talk back. "your welcome and you are pretty. others are just blind or stupid." Tang ran a hand on the girl's lower bug body. it was still cool and yes, pretty like her face. "so, whats your name?"

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
Tang Yuhao Tang let some of the bugs attracted to the girl lang on him. Bugs were friends to him and he treated them as such. Some people thought him crazy when he talked to them like they could talk back. "your welcome and you are pretty. others are just blind or stupid." Tang ran a hand on the girl's lower bug body. it was still cool and yes, pretty like her face. "so, whats your name?"

[/QUOTE]
She tensed when his hand ran across her body. "A-silith." She said to him in embarasment as she resisted the rude to grab him with her pinsur and stab him with it. "Y-yours?" She asked softly as she glanced at him then continued walking for the gardens

Otakubeats said:
"Y-yea....I'm still real tired. What'd you do?" I'd look at her confused.
h-have i told you the story of my scythe..?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She tensed when his hand ran across her body. "A-silith." She said to him in embarasment as she resisted the rude to grab him with her pinsur and stab him with it. "Y-yours?" She asked softly as she glanced at him then continued walking for the gardens

[/QUOTE]
Tang Yuhao Tang saw the twitch of her pinsur and stopped running his hand along her body. Not out of fear, but because he didn't want to be stabbed from his own stupidity and have Silith feel that it was her fault. "my name is Tang." he answered gently handling a small grasshopper as it had been jumping on his shoulders. "Silith, huh?... your name is cute just like you." Tang's cheeks went pink again... he really needed to stop calling her pretty since he didn't know if she liked him calling her so.

Otakubeats said:
"Nope. Let's make a deal. Tell me about the scythe and I'll tell about my wings."
Deal. One day i was just walking around my dad's mountains when i cam across the scythe, having no clue as to what it was at the time, of course i touched it, as soon as i touched it apparently cursed me, cause me unable to eat and have to rely on it's power, lifesteal which you have seen first-hand, for energy... *takes a deep breath, my heart thumping in my chest after talking about my past

Trust said:
Deal. One day i was just walking around my dad's mountains when i cam across the scythe, having no clue as to what it was at the time, of course i touched it, as soon as i touched it apparently cursed me, cause me unable to eat and have to rely on it's power, lifesteal which you have seen first-hand, for energy... *takes a deep breath, my heart thumping in my chest after talking about my past
He'd give her a comforting smile. "That's not as bad as mine, I bet. You ready to hear mine?"

Otakubeats said:
He'd give her a comforting smile. "That's not as bad as mine, I bet. You ready to hear mine?"
*nods* i'm not sure if it could be worse... Imagine never being able to even taste food again without throwing up... I-i can't even remember what chocolate tastes like...

Trust said:
*nods* i'm not sure if it could be worse... Imagine never being able to even taste food again without throwing up... I-i can't even remember what chocolate tastes like...
He look at his hands, running his fingers over a feather as he spoke. "I wasn't born like this. I was originally mortal, but...My father came to visit us one night, and when my mother was asleep, led me into the woods. It was there he revealed his wings to me...

Laurence. You aren't one of us, so I'm going to fix that." The tall figure towered over the 10 year old child, holding a dark blade above his head. Screams filled the air as the man began to use magic on the boy, turning him. Before the ritual ended, his mother emerged from the shadows, protecting him from the crazed demon. "Allan! Stop! You'll kill him!" She shrieked, tears running down her face, cradling the unconcious child, in her arms. Allan loooked at her, and something in his eyes changed. "W-What....what happened?" The two went back to the cabin, to find that Laurence had become infused with a demon's soul, keeping half of his original self. Merely two years past before the two were mysteriously found dead in their home. No clues to be found, other than the child who had returned from playing in the wood.

The feather in my hands had been torn by the constant touch, simply fluff as I finished the story. I waited silently for Priscilla's response.

Otakubeats said:
He look at his hands, running his fingers over a feather as he spoke. "I wasn't born like this. I was originally mortal, but...My father came to visit us one night, and when my mother was asleep, led me into the woods. It was there he revealed his wings to me...
Laurence. You aren't one of us, so I'm going to fix that." The tall figure towered over the 10 year old child, holding a dark blade above his head. Screams filled the air as the man began to use magic on the boy, turning him. Before the ritual ended, his mother emerged from the shadows, protecting him from the crazed demon. "Allan! Stop! You'll kill him!" She shrieked, tears running down her face, cradling the unconcious child, in her arms. Allan loooked at her, and something in his eyes changed. "W-What....what happened?" The two went back to the cabin, to find that Laurence had become infused with a demon's soul, keeping half of his original self. Merely two years past before the two were mysteriously found dead in their home. No clues to be found, other than the child who had returned from playing in the wood.

The feather in my hands had been torn by the constant touch, simply fluff as I finished the story. I waited silently for Priscilla's response.
I-i always thought y-you were part-raven... That was why i couldn't understand why devon was calling you a demon...

Trust said:
I-i always thought y-you were part-raven... That was why i couldn't understand why devon was calling you a demon...
"If i was part raven I'd be much smaller. My other side, my mortal half of my soul is the reason I'm more compassionate and human with others. It's also why I don't fight too much. Believe it or not, that is what led me to get bullied."

Alister's eyes turn white sees the commotion "should have been there when she used it" jumps out of tree and runs to Priscilla

Otakubeats said:
"If i was part raven I'd be much smaller. My other side, my mortal half of my soul is the reason I'm more compassionate and human with others. It's also why I don't fight too much. Believe it or not, that is what led me to get bullied."
*i hug you* don't worry, i will stay by your side and make sure no person hurts you.

Trust said:
*i hug you* don't worry, i will stay by your side and make sure no person hurts you.
I'd blush a bit, "Thanks Priscilla. It's um.. nice to have..friends for once." I'd smile at her.

*just now notices the floor seems to be wet and melting snow is everywhere, even on Onyx (my roommate, I don't think she is on right now though)

Trust said:
*just now notices the floor seems to be wet and melting snow is everywhere, even on Onyx (my roommate, I don't think she is on right now though)
My eyes widen and I'd leap up, flapping my wings seemingly afraid of the water. "Pri!!! Why?!"

"here" Takes out wolf skin from the hunt and gives it to Laurence turns to Pricilla "I'm going to have to make it a little warm in here , for just a second ok?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alister puts his hand on her shoulder and puts his other hand in the snow then a glow comes from his wings and he feels energy rushing in and out of him into Priscilla. the snow starts to disappear.

FrostRaven said:
Alister puts his hand on her shoulder and puts his other hand in the snow then a glow comes from his wings and he feels energy rushing in and out of him into Priscilla. the snow starts to disappear.
*i wince at the heat but hold back a whine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back