• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"WHAT THE..." Bill told surprised, as he saw over his shoulder, he saw a divine being.

"A god!? Here!?" He told, while he then feel something he felt something... Fear.

Bill then calmed himself, and looked over the shield. "Really?"

"FINE! Keep the contract! I don't care, I can get more meat puppets" He, told while the tatoo in Arms Dealer disappeared. He then came to his normal size and took a 'deep breath', he then spoke to everybody:

"When I have my physical form, I will turn all of you inside out!" He told, while turning to the sandman.

"And about you, oh oh, I will make sure to sink you in the deepest ocean of the nightmare realm!" He told, knowing about the natural fear of the sandman's race of the water.
Dru scoffed with disgust and said "nightmares don't scare me and they don't affect me I'm glad you made the right call." Dru said with a mocking smile.

Chuck said "bye bye" and then waved him away to the mindscape far away from the house.

"That shield had been modified to Keep you from DOING ANYTHING. That means you can't hurt us, you can't disperse, or even cast spells. In that shield you are just as mortal as the one you tricked."
Then he saw what looked like a human wave and then Bill disappeared. Dru said "oh how little your human mind understands. However I must know where you got that from."

"Oh the grenade? It's standard issue Corporation tech. Every trooper carries at least 4." He stated matter of factly.

"Oh the grenade? It's standard issue Corporation tech. Every trooper carries at least 4." He stated matter of factly.
Dru smiled "funny thing that you only carry two. Well I'm going to have to buy or hack that company now. Thanks for the information." Dru said kindly.

"Good luck with that. What we encountered was a SCOUTING party. The real battalions are equipped with at least 20 times what we fought at this house." Arms Dealer stated.

"Good luck with that. What we encountered was a SCOUTING party. The real battalions are equipped with at least 20 times what we fought at this house." Arms Dealer stated.
"They wont stop me. You don't understand what we have in our arsenal and besides I have a pro hacker and an AI on my side."

"Ah!" She shouted and fell to the ground. She worked on healing herself fast, she wasn't sure if she wanted to try the spirit energy again since she wasn't use to using it. She growled.
"Maddy... do you wish to live? Or do you want me to end your life and add your soul to my collection?" The man asked.

(Bill Cipher in his physical form, is probably the most powerful being in the multiverse, he killed the time baby in less that one second, and I dunno why he couldn't escape, but if a omnipotent, or probably more than omnipotent, being couldn't escape of there without outside help, I doubt Dru could do it)

"Maddy... do you wish to live? Or do you want me to end your life and add your soul to my collection?" The man asked.
She got up, her body glowing. She was using most of her energy to heal herself quickly. "I will live." She growled, her eyes turning to her wolf eyes. She was going to change again.

"Sorry man I can't stand that happening." A blast of soul fire erupted on his shoulder burning his soul.
(Bill Cipher in his physical form, is probably the most powerful being in the multiverse, he killed the time baby in less that one second, and I dunno why he couldn't escape, but if a omnipotent, or probably more than omnipotent, being couldn't escape of there without outside help, I doubt Dru could do it)
(Dru has plenty of outside help and it can be escaped so... Besides we have stronger forces in this universe)

She got up, her body glowing. She was using most of her energy to heal herself quickly. "I will live." She growled, her eyes turning to her wolf eyes. She was going to change again.
"Sorry man I can't stand that happening." A blast of soul fire erupted on his shoulder burning his soul.

(Dru has plenty of outside help and it can be escaped so... Besides we have stronger forces in this universe)
He flicked his shoulder and a soul that was not his flew out. "Nice trick." The man replied. The soul he tossed continued to burn and scream in pain.

He flicked his shoulder and a soul that was not his flew out. "Nice trick." The man replied. The soul he tossed continued to burn and scream in pain.
Zadock chuckled "I just needed your attention. Now leave her alone please I can't have you killing a member of my family."

"I gotta see Joey again.." Maddy growled and turned into her werewolf form she drunk more of the spirit energy, thinking she will take the chance to use it. She went at the man and tried to jump on him.

"Good Luck. You will need it." Arms Dealer replied.
Dru chuckled and patted his shoulder "I don't need luck I have skills." Dru then turned and said over his shoulder "get in your car declare where you want to go and you'll be there. Don't come back here if you know what's good for you."

Arms Dealer enters his sedan, rolls down the window and says to Dru, "I'd like to be in the city." He prepared his headlights and shifted the car into drive.

Zadock chuckled "I just needed your attention. Now leave her alone please I can't have you killing a member of my family."
"I gotta see Joey again.." Maddy growled and turned into her werewolf form she drunk more of the spirit energy, thinking she will take the chance to use it. She went at the man and tried to jump on him.
The man then turned around and grabbed Maddy by the neck "Nice try" Before tossing her into the concrete, making a crater in the floor. "But you'll have to try again." He then adjusted his glasses before looking at Zadock "Very well... I'll let her live. However I can't say the same about your friend." He then removed his sunglasses to reveal he was blind.

Arms Dealer enters his sedan, rolls down the window and says to Dru, "I'd like to be in the city." He prepared his headlights and shifted the car into drive.
There was a flash and the car was in a side street sitting perfectly and completely unharmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back