• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Just call me Fate, everyone does these days" she said and went to follow Cinder.

Cinder led her to a room that had a privacy screen for her to use “I hope we didn’t tear you two away from something important when we summoned you her” she replied as she handed the dress to Fate

"As long as there are still people who do bad things I'll have plenty to do." Ben said. "So Morgana, if I remember my cousin's lectures right she's the half-sister of Arthur. "

“That is correct, I take it you are aware of Modred as well?” He asked

"it's not a date." He said as a loud flatulence noise rang out. There was a second of silence and then Sans started giggling like a child as he pulled his hand awau revealing a whoopee cushion."

“My sincere apologies Sans, I thought you two were on a date, you two seem to get along quite well” she replied

Cinder led her to a room that had a privacy screen for her to use “I hope we didn’t tear you two away from something important when we summoned you her” she replied as she handed the dress to Fate
"Dont worry about it. I know my friends can take care of the rest, even if I'm not there, I know luck will be on thier side." fate said. She reached into the pouch on her belt and pulled out a silver charm. It glowed and her uniform vanished and she was in her purple sweatshirt with jeans and sneakers. On her wrist was the Omnitrix with a purple cover instead of green like Ben's and a purple watch, her long black hair was down and Cinder would notice her eyes were yellow. She took the dress and looked at it. "This is nice, I'm sure it will fit.." She went behind the privacy screen to change.

"What's all the fighting about?" Stella asked
Wraith drew his revolver and pointed it at Eddie’s unconscious form “We need to put him down, the experiments are gonna turn him at any moment.” Mania tackled his comrade and threw the revolver and said “We don’t know if Smilers procedure even worked.”

"Dont worry about it. I know my friends can take care of the rest, even if I'm not there, I know luck will be on thier side." fate said. She reached into the pouch on her belt and pulled out a silver charm. It glowed and her uniform vanished and she was in her purple sweatshirt with jeans and sneakers. On her wrist was the Omnitrix with a purple cover instead of green like Ben's and a purple watch, her long black hair was down and Cinder would notice her eyes were yellow. She took the dress and looked at it. "This is nice, I'm sure it will fit.." She went behind the privacy screen to change.

“It’s a regular dress of a noble lady” cinder replied

"Arthur and Morgana's son. I think..."

"well she's not a human and that's already a breath of fresh air from the norm." Sans said.

“Not in this reality, Modred is a demon summoned by Morgana to lead her army against the kingdom” he replied

“Well that’s a good thing, sometimes the norm of the humans does get boring after a while” she chuckled

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Wraith drew his revolver and pointed it at Eddie’s unconscious form “We need to put him down, the experiments are gonna turn him at any moment.” Mania tackled his comrade and threw the revolver and said “We don’t know if Smilers procedure even worked.”
"Hey enough! What the point if a rescue if you just go ahead and kill him. Let's just wait for him to wake up" she said

"I take it you dont like to dress presentable when seeing the King?" Fate asked.

“Well I didn’t start out as human, so I’m still learning, but I find it rather rediculous that we have to wear dresses and what not” she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back