• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That... that's something." Makoto said at a loss for words.

"How about a tour of the land?" The woman said. She was a tanned Italian woman, six feet tall and rather beautiful. Her accent was rather thick.

(Hehe, lol, his mind broken)

"That... that's something." Makoto said at a loss for words.

"How about a tour of the land?" The woman said. She was a tanned Italian woman, six feet tall and rather beautiful. Her accent was rather thick.
"Sure if you're offering that's fine " she smiled.

"Theres more than one way to destroy you. If you are just some sort of program or AI I could just delete you" Allyson said

"Not earth the moon." He answered

Marina looked around. "It really has changed alot..." sera spoke. "The church is still the same. "

“You really think it would be that easy?” The voiced asked

“Wait what?!” She asked with surprise

James just waited as the two did what they needed to do

“That’s wonderful to hear, I’m glad our fair country has attracted more then just humans” she smiled
"welp its a big world. figured we'd see some more it." Sans said. "i'm sans. sans the skeleton." He held out his hand to shake hers.
Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“First we need to notify the king, then we need to setup a omissions for you two for your stay here” Merlin replied
Ben leaned against a wall. In the meantime anything to do around here?"

“You really think it would be that easy?” The voiced asked

“Wait what?!” She asked with surprise

James just waited as the two did what they needed to do
"No but I hopped it would" Allyson said and started walking.

"Yep the moon. Come on." He said and looked around. "Guess Fate finished freeing everyone here"

"Come on let's go to the cemetery" marina said as she was about to walk. Sera stopped her. "No..I dont want to."

"No but I hopped it would" Allyson said and started walking.

"Yep the moon. Come on." He said and looked around. "Guess Fate finished freeing everyone here"

"Come on let's go to the cemetery" marina said as she was about to walk. Sera stopped her. "No..I dont want to."

“Let me tell you this, if you disable me, the moon falls” it replied

“Well at least I can make a portal to get us home” wisp replied

“Why not?” James asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"welp its a big world. figured we'd see some more it." Sans said. "i'm sans. sans the skeleton." He held out his hand to shake hers.

Ben leaned against a wall. In the meantime anything to do around here?"

“Welcome Sans, my name is Selkie” she smiled and shook his hand “how’s is your date so far?” She asked curiously

“Welcome Sans, my name is Selkie” she smiled and shook his hand “how’s is your date so far?” She asked curiously
"it's not a date." He said as a loud flatulence noise rang out. There was a second of silence and then Sans started giggling like a child as he pulled his hand awau revealing a whoopee cushion."

“If you come with me miss, I can find a room for you to change without prying eyes” cinder replied

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Merlin looked at Ben “probably not as much as you are used too”
"As long as there are still people who do bad things I'll have plenty to do." Ben said. "So Morgana, if I remember my cousin's lectures right she's the half-sister of Arthur. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back