• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Alrighty I think I'm gonna work on the Joker post to tie him back in since nobody spoke up about wanting to make a post before I did that. Hopefully I'll get that up later today or tomorrow barring how well writing it actually goes lol

Happy (late) Valentines Day everyone!! (♡°▽°♡)
Corrin can join Shulk and Lucina in their fear of bugs 🐛

New crack ship: Corrin and Pittoo. Even funnier considering Pittoo’s VA!
Don't let Villager get near those three with his prized beetles adhdhdh
Lmfao now I'm just imagining this spiky, big-ass dragon trampling around and shrieking at the sight of a harmless little butterfly XD

Lol they'd be a pretty fun pair! I'm sure Corrin did a double-take the first time she heard DP speak. It'd be quite uncanny to her how similar he sounds to Silas
Here's a little Valentine's Day prompt for y'all I don't think we've done this one unless I've completely lost my mind which is entirely possible we did ideal partners, but what would be your characters ideal kind of date? What would they want to do/where would they want to go?
Ooooooh-

--Min Min: An all-you-can-eat buffet for two. Honestly, she's a foodie, and she'd have a lot of fun trying different things with the person she loves.

--Agent 8: I'd like to think he'd enjoy going to a concert. He'd try not to fanboy and stuff XD

--Tetra: Honestly I think a date to her would probably just be eating and goofing off. Nothing too special. I don't think Tetra likes the idea of a typical date or whatever.

--Marth: I like to imagine that he'd like to walk along the shores of Altea. I think a beach date would appeal to him a lot. But a tea party or picnic would be pretty nice to him as well. He'd probably go for settings that are sophisticated yet not overly frivolous at the same time. He'd also be a bit more clumsy than usual during a date, which therefore ruins the mood he's trying to set (⌒_⌒; )

--Corrin: I don't think she'd be too picky when it comes to dates. For her, the memories and love are what matters the most. But if it were up to her to plan the date, she'd probably like to go somewhere private, like to take a stroll in the castle grounds together, or go to a vacant, flowery field for a night under the stars. A cozy library date or even one in a snug little tavern would be optimal for her (´• ω •`) ♡

Don't let Villager get near those three with his prized beetles adhdhdh
Lmfao now I'm just imagining this spiky, big-ass dragon trampling around and shrieking at the sight of a harmless little butterfly XD

Lol they'd be a pretty fun pair! I'm sure Corrin did a double-take the first time she heard DP speak. It'd be quite uncanny to her how similar he sounds to Silas
Aww, I imagined a Trapinch seeing Dragon Corrin and getting excited. It wants to be a dragon one day! But Corrin finds it scary because Trapinch is a bug! Lol one of the three starts screaming because there's a bug in the Smash House, and Villager has to take his net and carefully remove it.

I'd really like some beetles for pets, but they spend so much time underground as a larva, then a very brief time above ground as a beetle, that it's not really worth it. I'd love to get another mantis or jumping spider, and raise some caterpillars to butterflies. I have rolly-pollies in my snake enclosures to keep it clean. It's bioactive, so there are real plants and soil in there.

Also, feel free to move on in the RP. DarkLord hasn't posted in forever, and I don't want folks to be stuck.

I just read the new Joker post and I couldn't help but imagine Joker going pale as he hears rattling chains, turns, and is faced with a Kid Icarus Reaper, complete with the Reaper theme blaring out!

I just read the new Joker post and I couldn't help but imagine Joker going pale as he hears rattling chains, turns, and is faced with a Kid Icarus Reaper, complete with the Reaper theme blaring out!

I actually remembered you had brought in the KI Reaper on the Ghost Ship so I figured why not bring in another variant!

Plus while I was playing Persona 3 I was so "kindly" reminded that they exist in that game's dungeon too. Thankfully I averted the same crisis I had in my first P5 run LOL. I learned my lesson not to hang around on floors of Mementos when I was low level. The game had no problem sending a lvl 70 after me when I was like lvl 30. To say the least, I got my ass handed to me

P3 has definitely been putting some thoughts into my head to possibly use. Like maybe if I let Joker get influenced by a Pillar of Destruction, Arsene/Raoul can go berserk in some manner, specifically in P3 berserk personas are obviously harder to control, but they also attempt to kill their other self as well. P5 doesn't really touch on that, but hey it's all in fun

Joker has an encounter with a KI Reaper. It’s teaching its Reapettes the family trade.

“Look, Papa! I’m reaping! I’m reaping!”

“That’s my little guy!” 🥲

Also, feel free to move on in the RP. DarkLord hasn't posted in forever, and I don't want folks to be stuck.
This got me thinking, how are we gonna approach the whole situation with the group around Chrom and Robin? Usually I don’t have many problems finding ways around dropping characters out of scenes but this one is a bit strange. If absolutely necessary I could temporarily take them up until we properly can work them out of the scene so it’s not so awkward of a transition and all. I do have some experience rping them from some old rps so I wouldn’t mind if it’s only temporary. I deffo don’t want to think of claiming two more characters permanently to my cast. I already have enough LOL

This got me thinking, how are we gonna approach the whole situation with the group around Chrom and Robin? Usually I don’t have many problems finding ways around dropping characters out of scenes but this one is a bit strange. If absolutely necessary I could temporarily take them up until we properly can work them out of the scene so it’s not so awkward of a transition and all. I do have some experience rping them from some old rps so I wouldn’t mind if it’s only temporary. I deffo don’t want to think of claiming two more characters permanently to my cast. I already have enough LOL
It’ll be no problem. Remember, Lunaris will not tolerate the presence of that army!

If it is fine with you and SheepKing SheepKing I can post again to move Byleth’s group along.

Last edited:
It’ll be no problem. Remember, Lunaris will not tolerate the presence of that army!

If it is fine with you and SheepKing SheepKing I can post again to move Byleth’s group along.
I get that, just thought it’d still be an awkward transition is all given they are a big part of the convo

And I don’t mind if you post. I’ve been waiting on that group as is which is why I thought I’d say something

That works with me! Though with the Robin and Chrom situation I think a potential future problem might have to do with the whole Lucina, Morgan, and Walhart subplot since that was both closely connected to Robin and Chrom as well as being the group’s current objective. I’m sure there’s definitely a way to smooth out the transition of things but it’ll definitely be something to think about 🤔

Plus while I was playing Persona 3 I was so "kindly" reminded that they exist in that game's dungeon too. Thankfully I averted the same crisis I had in my first P5 run LOL. I learned my lesson not to hang around on floors of Mementos when I was low level. The game had no problem sending a lvl 70 after me when I was like lvl 30. To say the least, I got my ass handed to me
I swear me saying this jinxed the hell out of me when I played today. I learned they changed the Reaper mechanics in P3RE and had one hunt me for 6 floors today. Clearly I was lucky when I originally ran into it. Had to play Persona horror game simulator today LOL

Hopefully Joker got far enough away in the rp I will be honest I did not decide if he did or not

That sounds like a horrible thing LOL. Joker would actually hate needing to work for Palutena for even a day. Him and gods don't exactly mix well after all

Joker's mind becomes a Discord server for the gods, and he has to put up with Palutena's ditziness and terrible cooking. Turns out his day isn't so much fighting baddies, but trying to protect Palutena and Angel Land from herself.

Knowing his experience with coffee, Palutena shows off her latest food experiment: hyper-caffeinated coffee. Pit sometimes has to wake up very early for a job and it's her hope that these beans will help him get the energy he needs instantaneously. But she forgot to carry the one somewhere in her calculations, or she may have sneezed while adding a very volatile ingredient, and several Centurions have already exploded from simply putting a bean in their mouths!

On the opposite side, Pit discovers Joker’s life isn’t all he thought it would be. He lives in a dingy little attic and has to go to school most his day. He’d have to figure out how to wear a Shujin uniform and hide his wings from sight. Figuring out the train system is a hassle too and makes even getting to school a real pain (Joker has to take a couple different trains to get to school after all). Not to mention the trains are crowded af from morning rush hour! Things might be easier if Morgana is being toted around like Joker usually does with him. School itself could be hit or miss for Pit depending on if he would find the subjects they teach enjoyable. Assuming he has Joker’s phone or someway to be in contact with the other thieves, Ryuji is probably complaining via text the entire day and being a huge distraction per usual. After school Pit would quickly come to realize that when the Phantom Thieves don’t have a mission, Joker lives a pretty quiet life and mostly just spends his free time with his friends or other associates

Too bad for Pit that he doesn’t get to experience the Phantom Thief life, but he gets to relax and experience the goofiness that is Joker’s friend group which he probably needs since I know you said he probably doesn’t have many friends

Pit trying to live life as a human is an interesting idea!

The first thing he'd notice is that his mind is quiet, very quiet! Thankfully, the noise of the city distracts him from it, but he'd still try to start a conversation with Lady Palutena out of habit, which makes those around him think he's crazy for talking out loud to himself. I can see him quickly getting impatient with the train schedules and the crowds so he decides to get to school by parkour. Maybe Morgana was with him while he was doing that!

Pit keeps forgetting that he is supposed to be a human, and his slip-ups result in people thinking he's a very odd kid! For example, if there is a school bully who tries to start a fight with the new kid, Pit forgets that he is incredibly strong and instantly throws the bully to the ground after catching his punching hand. Due to his military discipline, he sits at attention throughout the classes (whether he actually absorbs and retains anything taught is a different matter lol), and I think he'd like PE class: I can see him going into Captain Mode and leading his team to victory in sports, though his attempts at rallying cries tend to get him more strange looks.

Pit is so screwed if he takes an English class lol Maybe the cover story he and Joker came up with is that he is a foreign exchange student from Greece?

I can see Pit hanging out with Joker's friends and being like, "Wow, Joker is so lucky! I wish I had friends like you guys!"

Luckily when English does come up Pit would have Ann in class with him to help out! She does sit right in front of Joker after all.

Meanwhile Joker is becoming the he bane of Palutena’s existence. Sure he’s willing to help her out on his own terms but he’s hardly anywhere as loyal to her as Pit is, as to be expected. Still he is willing to help given he knows Palutena isn’t bad by any means, but he definitely isn’t letting her treat him like her own lapdog or something like that. There is a small respect and if she tramples on it, he definitely won’t be listening

It’s probably extremely weird for him to be in such a position anyways given he’s a human, but also the fact that he is in Angel Land when he basically vowed to chain himself to Hell when he sealed his contract with Arsene definitely leaves some weird feelings to be had. Not to mention he also has Satanael as well. Yeah that probably shouldn’t be there LOL

Joker definitely cannot wait to return back to his normal life after even just a day of this

I can imagine a cute moment of Joker offering to brew Palutena a cup of coffee. She states that she doesn't let anyone but Pit brew her coffee because she really likes the way he makes it, so Joker asks how Pit makes it, and it's really nothing special or out of the ordinary. It turns out Palutena simply loves Pit's company, the pickiness with the coffee is just an excuse to have him close by outside of work, and even though the role switch is only for a day she already misses him.

It’s all good. Tomorrow is my birthday so I’m not likely to get anything RP-related done this weekend.

I can imagine a cute moment of Joker offering to brew Palutena a cup of coffee. She states that she doesn't let anyone but Pit brew her coffee because she really likes the way he makes it, so Joker asks how Pit makes it, and it's really nothing special or out of the ordinary. It turns out Palutena simply loves Pit's company, the pickiness with the coffee is just an excuse to have him close by outside of work, and even though the role switch is only for a day she already misses him.
Joker probably just nods and smiles. He can understand how she feels and he knows there is no replacing the comfort she finds in Pit's company. That gains her some respect from him

It’s all good. Tomorrow is my birthday so I’m not likely to get anything RP-related done this weekend.
Happy early birthday! Hope you have a good one ^^

Aww, I imagined a Trapinch seeing Dragon Corrin and getting excited. It wants to be a dragon one day! But Corrin finds it scary because Trapinch is a bug! Lol one of the three starts screaming because there's a bug in the Smash House, and Villager has to take his net and carefully remove it.

I'd really like some beetles for pets, but they spend so much time underground as a larva, then a very brief time above ground as a beetle, that it's not really worth it. I'd love to get another mantis or jumping spider, and raise some caterpillars to butterflies. I have rolly-pollies in my snake enclosures to keep it clean. It's bioactive, so there are real plants and soil in there.

Aww, that poor Trapinch. I think Corrin might try to get over her fear once she realizes that the little bug looks up to her, to no avail lol

Lmao now I'm thinking about Link eating a bug in their presence. Those three would be horrified XD

Sounds neat! My mother and I love gardening, we have green thumbs, so we're always around insects. We have a hive of honeybees nearby our house and we have carpenter bees that live in the holes in our shed. We also tend to have butterflies, and a couple of ladybirds and dragonflies that stumble upon our backyard as well. I like to plant milkweed and other flowers for butterflies to enjoy.

I'm just waiting on Ever, she said she's gonna post either later today or tomorrow so I'll get to it eventually
Happy early birthday! 🎂 \(^o^)/

Speaking earlier of Pit using parkour instead of taking the train, this is close to how I imagine him moving in the original KI since it was all about jumping and climbing upwards.

The only reason I bred a Depresso with these traits is that I found the idea funny.

1708227442200.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back