• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I just post when I can because I enjoy doing it plus with how much down time I get between posts I just feel like I should post when I can. We'll see how that goes with me sinking into an actual mainline Persona game can't wait to put 80-100 hours into beating silly Persona game again

Also since Atlus showed this as a costume in the game, I offer silly Joker P3RE
Gy50UzM.png

Let me know if the portion of the post in regards to Pyra isn’t enough. I know it’s short.

I should be able to write something up with no problems though it probably doesn’t move much forward on Pyra’s end but that’s not necessarily a problem, I think? Lol

You’re good. I’m trying to strike that balance between pushing the plot but not rushing it, and giving you something to do as well. 😅

All good. I figured you were slowing down plot a bit. I just have to settle with writing shorter posts and not get myself fussed over it. It's not like it's a big deal after all

Clearly Falcon Punch solves more problems than one could ever imagine LOL

lol now I have the silly thought of Falcon holding a self defense class after his dating 101 where the only thing he actually teaches is how to falcon punch 💥🤛🦅

Dark Pit: So I start Electroshocking...

Captain Falcon: 👍

There are training dummies in Captain Falcon's class that looks suspiciously similar to Ness.

At first I thought it was Hey You, Pikachu until I saw the Hoppip and remembered that HYP didn't have Silver/Gold/Crystal Pokemon, so that had to be Pokemon Channel.

I had HYP as a kid; the vocal commands you give through the microphone hardly worked. x_x

Byleth sees Falcon teaching all these classes and realizes he’s not needed for his profession in the Smash Realm

Captain Falcon teaches social studies/humanities with unarmed self defense classes while Byleth focuses on academics and war.

Captain Falcon teaches social studies/humanities with unarmed self defense classes while Byleth focuses on academics and war.
What Byleth really needs to teach is how to have proper tea time! I'm sure the likes of teaching combat/war aren't really needed in the Smash Realm given most would be experienced in their own right

Funny thought I had though was someone asking Joker why he doesn't attend the self defense class and he just gives a big smile and saying something like "One, they have to be able to catch me. I'm a slippery thief, remember? And two, I think if anyone dared lay a finger on me with ill intent Ann would probably have some 'Ren is in danger' radar go off and I wouldn't want to be the person on the receiving end of her anger." Clearly his reasons are flawed, but at the same time nobody wants to test how true his second point actually is

What Byleth really needs to teach is how to have proper tea time! I'm sure the likes of teaching combat/war aren't really needed in the Smash Realm given most would be experienced in their own right
Dhskdhfks lmao Byleth 100% has to join the smash princesses for their afternoon tea time ☕🫖

Dhskdhfks lmao Byleth 100% has to join the smash princesses for their afternoon tea time ☕🫖
Good thing he is used to having tea with royals. So many of his usual students are nobles of some kind after all. Tea with the princess would definitely be a norm for him

Lil funny thought off that: The princess have a little fondness for Byleth for this and some of the others start thinking Byleth has actually learned how to flirt and swoon and they're so confused. Turns out their fondness doesn't come from attraction and/or love. He just is very well versed in teas and has some excellent blends for them every tea time

The princesses are probably going to love Layton once they meet him!

I think he's becoming the RP's "Uncle Iroh."

Quick reminder, I LIVE! Sorry for being so quiet recently. Been in school and such so I've been trying to get adjusted

Quick reminder, I LIVE! Sorry for being so quiet recently. Been in school and such so I've been trying to get adjusted
It’s good. I recently started school again as well. I’ve also been training as an avionics technician at my new job the past two months, and there is a TON to learn and memorize. It gets overwhelming at times. @_@

I apologize if my last post is missing any A’s in words or something lol. A very random thing but the A key on my keyboard refused to work so I had to find ways around it. It was a real pain u_u

Forevermore Forevermore A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Feel free to have your PCs attempt to stop Pittoo leaving if it is in their character to do so, such as Samus catching up to him. I don't have a plot set aside for him that he absolutely must leave the group for; Dark Pit's just not the type to hang in a group for too long.

I apologize if my last post is missing any A’s in words or something lol. A very random thing but the A key on my keyboard refused to work so I had to find ways around it. It was a real pain u_u
Your post is fine, thankfully! Hopefully my next post will give you more to do with Pyra/Mythra.

I've contacted Riku's player as I've noticed it has been a long time since that group has done anything.

I had a friend of mine asking if I remembered what the "super anime opening song" in Smash was called naturally it unlocked a core memory in my head and made me remember that this song exists:

And now my dumb brain has imagined some of the more happy-go-lucky characters just dancing along with it, especially the chorus of it, and trying to get everyone to clap along and dance with them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back