• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Super powered humans Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,I was thinking of creating a small Roleplay .Noting special or too big. Just a small group

I've started seeing Heroes and It got me in the mood for a super-powered Rp .

My idea is quite simple. that there are super-powered humans(S.P.H) All around the world. some are good some are evil . the world knows of the existence of this super-powered human and there would be a special police squad to deal with this.

Anyway if your interested just tell me .this could be 1v1 or a small group :)

I'm interested in this. I just started a recruitment thread looking for something like this. I've also watched all the seasons of heroes. You may also want to check out the movie Push. It's a good superpower modern fiction movie.

I did see that movie. its quite good :) . Well I am just in the beginning of it. I'm at season 1 episode 13. Please no spoilers. as its ruins it for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back