• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey

Well, does anybody need more champs? Cuz i was looking through the character sheets and there are alot of em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagitarius said:
Well, does anybody need more champs? Cuz i was looking through the character sheets and there are alot of em.
There is actually quite a large amount of Champions. While Summoners are allowed to keep up to three, most haven't actually filled the quota so if you are another champion, you might have problems finding a master (like me and a few others, it's quite obvious from browsing)

Sagitarius said:
Then why don't u guys allow more summoners? :o atleast 2 or three more
Don't misunderstand. Summoners and Champions are both accepted from what I understand. It's merely the fact that no many have taken up the mantle of summoner.

Feel free to make your character whatever way you wish, just read the overview made by the admin ^^

:o ohhhhh, okay! Then I'll make a summoner then. Since the title said u were accepting champions, I thought it only meant...champions x3

huh O.o I see. well, if anybody knows, it would be nice to get a lil summary. Also, I guess im adopting champions for Chester, so if u want to be on the nerd's team, PM me ^^

@anyone

one question for u though @The Unamed Character how do the summoners summon their champions? Do they have to do a special move or something?

I don't have any champ chars but if no one takes you up with in a week then sure

@The Unamed Character i'm thinking vix could be in the courtyard garden then kio and come out for some fresh air and spot him and then they can talk a little

Leo Radomir]I don't have any champ chars but if no one takes you up with in a week then sure [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL] i'm thinking vix could be in the courtyard garden then kio and come out for some fresh air and spot him and then they can talk a little
okay post it

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Every single person has a crystal. They just say the champions name as they hold the crystal and if the Champion wants to be summoned they come through the crystal

[/QUOTE]
oh okay, and can the champions wonder around all they want after being summoned? or do they have a time limit?

kio's misunderstandings got the wrong end of the stick there well during the next battle he'll do something you don't expect a guy like him to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back