• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey

nyx_the_heart_of_the_willow_tree_by_candidfox-d9t9p3h.png

; v ; Thank u. . . I do this to my rps whenever I encounter an interesting scene. . . TvT

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Don't worry, some of us forgot to do that too. Anyway (since I think your CS is by far acceptable), wait for a person called @The Unamed Character. He is the one that created this RP. He will say if he accepts your CS, your missing something, etc. If you do manage to get through, you should join me and CandidFox

@Sarin Rayne

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i'm not the mod but that is one of the things that was said, i'm not sure what's going on with the supposed 4th slot of champs

[/QUOTE]
Four slots? I believe there has been an influx in the population of the champions (like in just three days) so I think that it is fine but I'm a bit too lazy to dig the CS tab for anyone who is a Summoner (who, if I did find one, don't really have anymore available slots).

My champion is still up for adoption but its really for the people interested in seeking him out since he has to be fought before being contracted with. Is the person fine with that?

*heavy breathing* is there still space for this? ;O i would like to make a champ or a summoner...or whatever really lol

Sagitarius said:
*heavy breathing* is there still space for this? ;O i would like to make a champ or a summoner...or whatever really lol
check who doesn't have full champs first and about the forth camp slot it unarmed was talking about expanding which makes sense given the infux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back