• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

"Ahh so your a new champion to huh? You know while I usually refrain from fighting I'm feeling a tad bit jumpy today." The rabbit eared boy said laughing at his word play."Plus who knows if I show off my skills in a battle I might get a summoner." @GreatGuyTomorrow

OceanBunny said:
Ilyanna smiled, looking forward to the promised view. She decided to get some sleep before the valley and propped her pillow behind her, closing her eyes to rest. She giggled quietly as she heard Osamu pester Yio about Roy;s 'sides.'
Yio's hand had a terrets moment and found itself lightly planted in his face before he moved it then says sarcastically" Oops my head had a twitch and you really don't know much about your summoner do you, when he told you he doesn't unless there's a reason too he meant it as to what personality comes out well that depends on a number of factors, one of the one's you should worry about is when his eyes turn dark green with a light purple star in the middle" When he's like that it means he's going to find a way to screw with you in a much more creatively just basic and advanced , especial with his type earth magic which isn't just bound to summoning roots and such "

@Embaga Elder

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]James chuckles and looks at him. "I might be a necromancer but I know for sure I'm harder to put down, I also use illusion magic, mix that with zombies and I'm almost impossible to sniff out unless you kill everything."
James watches the dog run off. "And trust me bullets will only get you so far."

[/QUOTE]
Diego Chuckled "Illusion's don't work on me kid. Kind of hard to trick someone who can see you're soul and everyone else's in a four hundred mile radius which is an absolute technicolor nightmare. Also zombies don't eat other undead, so kind of useless against me. Brag all you want kid about you're illusions but i have over six hundred years of bounty hunting experience. So trust me when i say no one can hide a soul and even if you did i could always talk to a spirit and trust me they tend to despise necromancers" The dog stops in-front of a door "How about we stop this dick measuring contest and head inside"

billthesomething said:
Diego Chuckled "Illusion's don't work on me kid. Kind of hard to trick someone who can see you're soul and everyone else's in a four hundred mile radius which is an absolute technicolor nightmare. Also zombies don't eat other undead, so kind of useless against me. Brag all you want kid about you're illusions but i have over six hundred years of bounty hunting experience. So trust me when i say no one can hide a soul and even if you did i could always talk to a spirit and trust me they tend to despise necromancers" The dog stops in-front of a door "How about we stop this dick measuring contest and head inside"
James nods and opens the door. "After you then."

The dog runs inside and turns to dust the bag droping on the bed.

NoeruAraevain said:
"Oh its easy." He said quickly, not realizing that many did not have his natural affinity for the arcane. "Summoning is much like utilizing an artifact of magic, such as that weird whip of beads you have, because we are typically summoned from crystals." The crystals were in easier terms manifestations of the Champion themselves.
"I've my own stipulations however. I'm a very exclusive person and I abhor people who have the audacity to lose MY summoning crystal. So you will be summoning me from a tattoo," He concluded with a small smile,"It's an archaic form of summoning. I etch my magic onto your skin and you summon me by channeling energy into it and invoking my name."

"Of course. Only if you want to contract yourself to me. I'm...taxing. I will consume a portion of your energy whenever I am summoned. You might not be used to it the first few times." He held up his hand, clenching and unclenching it, feeling a little excited at the thought of watching the male scream in pain when he etched his summoning glyph onto him. He neglected to tell him about that particular detail. It was just his inner sadist rearing it's ugly head.
Cervus calmly listened to Dexius' explanation-- how the champions are summoned through crystals, how he hates that as he loses his crystal often. . All of this is but his plight of selfishness. Maybe, just maybe, this was just Dexius' way of getting revenge. By making things complicated. This was not new to Cervus, and supposed he could deal with it, seeing as how he had annoyed the young, ice-controlling boy first.

"I would find it uncomfortable in any other way. However, are you comfortable with having me, a complete novice, your champion?"

Cervus shared Dexius' excitement. He was excited that he too was going to be a summoner. After years of plea, his times of a champion has finally come to an end. This method was a great one. Dexius would get a summoner, and Cervus, a champion. He had never once thought about the possibility that he could become one, seeing as how he's still human.

"On the contrary, I would be fine on you etching your tattoo onto my body. Where shall you place it, lest I make other suggestions?"

FinalStraw said:
Cervus calmly listened to Dexius' explanation-- how the champions are summoned through crystals, how he hates that as he loses his crystal often. . All of this is but his plight of selfishness. Maybe, just maybe, this was just Dexius' way of getting revenge. By making things complicated. This was not new to Cervus, and supposed he could deal with it, seeing as how he had annoyed the young, ice-controlling boy first.
"I would find it uncomfortable in any other way. However, are you comfortable with having me, a complete novice, your champion?"

Cervus shared Dexius' excitement. He was excited that he too was going to be a summoner. After years of plea, his times of a champion has finally come to an end. This method was a great one. Dexius would get a summoner, and Cervus, a champion. He had never once thought about the possibility that he could become one, seeing as how he's still human.

"On the contrary, I would be fine on you etching your tattoo onto my body. Where shall you place it, lest I make other suggestions?"
ok now that that fish picture is there i have the funny mental image of that being the tatto

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]ok now that that fish picture is there i have the funny mental image of that being the tatto

[/QUOTE]
(Don't talk about such stuff here go to the OCC)

billthesomething said:
[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]James nods and opens the door. "After you then."
The dog runs inside and turns to dust the bag droping on the bed.

[/QUOTE]
James looks at him. "so do you have any ideas on how to get stronger Because all i really near right now is Experience." as he speaks he plays with a hand full of death magic the small black orb seems to be sucking light in and gives of a bit of an unsettling Feeling.

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]James looks at him. "so do you have any ideas on how to get stronger Because all i really near right now is Experience." as he speaks he plays with a hand full of death magic the small black orb seems to be sucking light in and gives of a bit of an unsettling Feeling.

[/QUOTE]
Diego dropped his cigarette and snuffed it out using his boot before entering James's apartment "How about we start with training you" Diego sat down on a couch "because even though i am going to do the heavy lifting. i can't be expected to do everything alone so once in a rare while i might be in need of some assistance. But before we start you're training, do you know what a phylactery is? Because all necromancer i have dealt with do"

James nods. "I know you can't be expected to do things alone and I'll always back you up. And isn't a phylactery a type of magical item."

He leans up against the wall.

The rabbit eared boys ears dropped."Awww fine guess I'll go find someone else to bother. "The rabbit eared boy said before beginning to walk away.

Nyx slept on a tree branch outside. Sleeping but slightly awake at the same time. After all she did have to keep an eye out for any intruders.

Osamu laughs as he rubs his face. Yeah a twitch. Might wanna get that checked granny. But about that side of his, that shit seems like it'll be interesting to see. He slouches down in his seat. Tell me when he arrive please. He closes his eyes and enters deep thought. @Leo Radomir @OceanBunny

Roy smiles gently in his sleep as he's petted and playfully nuzzles ill chan's lap and whispers" not another bowl of porridge i'll turn into oats at this rate". Then goes back into a sleep. Yio smiles and jokingly says" ok otter and we'll be there in about one hour and it's going to get a little bumpy so i hope you two don't get motion sickness". ' you say that but you might not be so happy when you have greater spirits taking pot shots at you or being semi poisoned and running off to the toilet like your going to crap your self and so on'. Forty minutes pass and the ride starts to get a little bumpy as the terrain from grass to hard rock as they enter the entrance very close to the star valley.

@OceanBunny @Embaga Elder

FinalStraw said:

Dexius grinned and grabbed the male's left wrist, his hand brimming with an intense cold that seared away his skin and left his arm red. Dexius relished in his pain, in fact, he almost made a sound of pained joy at the loud screams of pain. Cervus of course tried to pull him arm away, as is the common reaction to great pain, Dexius however made sure to keep an iron grip on him until his hand stopped glowing. He pulled his hand away, in his place was an intricate ornate tattoo. The summoning tattoo of the Demesne of Ice.

He let go, the male fell onto the ground kneeling. He would've helped but touching Dexius was like touching ice and he doubted that was helpful after what he just did. Still, a little pain was a small price to pay for the power he received from him. His eyes drifted to where his tattoo had burned itself on his skin, the skin around it was angry and red. "My name is Dexius, The Demesne of Ice. Invoke my name and summon me and I will answer your call...just try not to pump too much magic into me~," He hummed a lightheartedly and took a step backwards to give Cervus some space.

@OceanBunny[/URL] @Embaga Elder
As the rode gets bumpy Osamu opens his eyes seeing that they're on a rocky path. Great, now I gotta with this Rocky path. I'm hungry. He looks towards Illyanna and Roy seeing that they're asleep. Great they're long gone. He goes inside his shirt pulling out a flask filled with blood. He unscrews the cap and sniffs the inside enjoying the nice scent of blood. He then takes a swig out of the flask. He puts the cap back on and puts the flask away in his shirt. If they saw whatever, if they didn't still whatever. This trip needs to hurry up. I'm getting tired of hearing myself think. @OceanBunny

Sheik sighed and finished her food before standing up and doing a small, respectful bow at Crescendo, "Nice to have met you, Crescendo."

She threw away her food and looked around at the cafeteria before she left. She had no idea where her Champion was, so she decided she would walk around the school by herself. It was pretty quiet in the hallways, which was easily enjoyable. She took in a deep breath before she looked around her, seeing if anyone was around. 'Wow... I wonder where everyone went...?' Sheik shrugged as she thought to herself.

As Kelvian was walking down one of the schools many halls he noticed someone. It was the girl in his class, Sheik. He smiled. "Hey, Sheik right? My name is Kelvian, I'm a friend of your champion Aries" He spoke quite casually as he walked over to Sheik. I'm curious to see what her abilities are... If she's Aries summoner they must be pretty interesting as well as powerful. @AdorkableMew

Sheik looked at the silver haired boy, a little surprised. She recognized him pretty quickly, "Yes, my name is Sheik... You're in my class! Kelvian, you said it was? I remember you now." 'I wonder why he's talking to me...' @Xelvere

"It's nice to meet you properly" He said with a friendly smile. I have had some questions about Aries abilities as well since the mission we took with those fallen angels, Plus Aries is quite a friendly person. I wonder if Sheik is the same? He thought to himself.

@AdorkableMew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back