• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

The rabbit eared boys ears twitched."Summoner? Your a summoner? I need a summoner!" He said as he moved around checking the guy out to verafiy his claim of being a summoner.

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]"Well I guess so"
James looks him over and glances down holding his hand out. "My name is James I am a necromancer summoner

[/QUOTE]
"Diego D. Guitar Spectral Bounty Hunter" Diego thrust his hand in a shake then turned to the rabbit eared boy

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]The rabbit eared boys ears twitched."Summoner? Your a summoner? I need a summoner!" He said as he moved around checking the guy out to verafiy his claim of being a summoner.

[/QUOTE]
"Calm you're tits rabbit"

The rabbit eared boy looked over at Diego and began tapping His foot vigorously. "Hmm I'm sorry I didn't notice you there. You must not be that intresting if that's the case." The rabbit eared boy said smirking snidely as he did.

"Umm yes I'm a summoner. I specialize in necromancy and illusions leading me to be more of a support anyway." he shows them the book that has some spell runes across the front. "Is there anyway I can help you two

James looks between them thinking if this could cause a fight.

billthesomething said:
"Diego D. Guitar Spectral Bounty Hunter" Diego thrust his hand in a shake then turned to the rabbit eared boy
"Calm you're tits rabbit"
[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]The rabbit eared boy looked over at Diego and began tapping His foot vigorously. "Hmm I'm sorry I didn't notice you there. You must not be that intresting if that's the case." The rabbit eared boy said smirking snidely as he did.

[/QUOTE]
-

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]The rabbit eared boy looked over at Diego and began tapping His foot vigorously. "Hmm I'm sorry I didn't notice you there. You must not be that intresting if that's the case." The rabbit eared boy said smirking snidely as he did.

[/QUOTE]
"I did hit you but that would be animal abuse" Diego wasn't in the mood to deal with rabbit bitch at the moment. the summoning sickness was bit strong with him at the moment

"Awww is someone not feeling to good after just being summoned? Poor baby how about I help you take your mind off that by beating the crap out if you?" The rabbit eared boy replied."Eh you know I just need a summoner I don't have time for this. I'm going to look for a summoner if you want to fight afterwords come find me." The rabbit eared boy said as he began to walk off.

billthesomething said:
Diego was honestly think about just shooting him right behind the left eye, but it was unlikely his hide would cost anything special. He turned towards James "So Kid got a name or what? i want you're name if were gonna be partners" Diego reached into his coat pocket and grabbed a cigarette and light then lite up @Samurai Jay
James looks up at him his gas mask eyes seeming to shine. "My name is James Nugent its nice to meet you Diego

The rabbit eared boy walked around looking for a potential summoner."Hmm well who will my summoner be? Maybe a hot girl! Ohh or maybe a bro to be my wing man! Hmm so many possibilities. "The rabbit eared boy continued his search.

Sheik sighed, awkwardly, as Aries left. Sheik was horrible at making conversations, especially when she didn't know who the person well or if she was put in an awkward position by others, like what Aries just did. She looked at Crescendo, trying to think of a way to make a normal conversation as calmed herself. Sheik asked, her voice remaining calm, "Are you a Summoner or a Champion, Crescendo?"

@LuciferDemetris

Last edited by a moderator:
The rabbit eared boy walked through the halls trying to find something to do."Eh well first I need to find someone to be my summoner. Then the fun shall begin. "

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]James looks up at him his gas mask eyes seeming to shine. "My name is James Nugent its nice to meet you Diego

[/QUOTE]
"I know it is" Diego took a drag from his cigarette "So James any reason why you summoned me?"

OceanBunny said:
Ilyanna smiled as Roy chose to give her the pillow and use her lap instead. She looked out the window, wondering where they were headed and what they'd see on the way. She was looking forward to the journey and getting to know the two boys sitting in the carriage with her.
Yio gently laughs even she isn't happy about being treated like a grandma and says" Aww it's been a long time since i saw him so sleep well, maybe it's because i've known him so long i notice more but that side, we'll be heading into the star river valley in a few hours and the very is breathtaking".

The rabbit eared boy began to get annoyed."If i don't find a summoner soon im gonna start kicking this place to pieces!" He yelled loudly his words echoing through the halls.

billthesomething said:
"I know it is" Diego took a drag from his cigarette "So James any reason why you summoned me?"
"I got knocked to the ground and did it out of reflex I'm sorry if I desterbed you." he shifts his mask so it's on straight again.

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]"I got knocked to the ground and did it out of reflex I'm sorry if I desterbed you." he shifts his mask so it's on straight again.

[/QUOTE]
Diego raised his brow "You Tripped And Summoned Me?" Diego took a long drag of cigarette then exhaled "Well Then Partner I Guess Were Up Shit Creek And Someone Lost The Paddle" Diego pulled James off the ground "Well Kid You Got Place or Would You're Parents Be Against Having Revenant Staying?"

He smiles. "I'm staying in a dorm here but there is extra room since its normal for summoners to stay with there allies here"

James quickly mutters a spell and a skeletal dog appears and then with another simple cast looks like a huskey. James then puts his bag on the dogs back and it scampers of for his dorm room.

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]He smiles. "I'm staying in a dorm here but there is extra room since its normal for summoners to stay with there allies here"
James quickly mutters a spell and a skeletal dog appears and then with another simple cast looks like a huskey. James then puts his bag on the dogs back and it scampers of for his dorm room.

[/QUOTE]
Diego brow rose even higher at the sight of the dog "Well fuck me and call me Sally. First time i have meet a necromancer that doesn't have my bullet between the eyes." He wandered after the dog with James "Don't worry about the bullet remark, Unless i get paid to then you have nothing to worry about"

billthesomething said:
Diego brow rose even higher at the sight of the dog "Well fuck me and call me Sally. First time i have meet a necromancer that doesn't have my bullet between the eyes." He wandered after the dog with James "Don't worry about the bullet remark, Unless i get paid to then you have nothing to worry about"
James chuckles and looks at him. "I might be a necromancer but I know for sure I'm harder to put down, I also use illusion magic, mix that with zombies and I'm almost impossible to sniff out unless you kill everything."

James watches the dog run off. "And trust me bullets will only get you so far."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back