• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☼Summer Vacation☼

@Aaliyah Walker I'm a little confused on how I should start. We are roleplaying out our trip to Hawaii first, right? or are we starting in Hawaii?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dandelion Princess] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7198-aaliyah-walker/ said:
@Aaliyah Walker[/URL] I'm a little confused on how I should start. We are roleplaying out our trip to Hawaii first, right? or are we starting in Hawaii?
We are starting off with going to our jobs and later we will all meet up at the beach and talk about the trip and than we are on our way there

[QUOTE="Aaliyah Walker]We are starting off with going to our jobs and later we will all meet up at the beach and talk about the trip and than we are on our way there

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the clarification! :)

Haus Of Alaska] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7198-aaliyah-walker/ said:
@Aaliyah Walker[/URL] @Lilli - its cool I will change mine to the class clown if i can have some time to change the CS up?
If that's what you wanna do that's up to you but I don't mine

Sorry guys for the disappearance... I was up until three in the morning puking my stomach up.

:/ I won't be on much today.

Hmm I'm debating on what I should happen to Spencer in the RP. Should Cassie end up making him bring Matthew to the beach with him and he has to figure out how to hide his secret from his friends once again or should she give him a break for once?

hmmmm not sure I mean the best way to go it to break down the possible story ideas of bringing Matthew with Spencer or not

@Aaliyah Walker Do you want to tag everyone that's in this RP and ask them where they are? Because I understand that the notifications can get funky and people might not have known the roleplay has gone on. I really don't want this RP to die.

K I'm making a time skip right now if everyone is fine with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back