• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow of The Seal - OOC

Other
Here
I wish I could read half of these characters. I'm on mobile so I can't read most of them.
Most of them are placeholders for right now while people flesh out their characters.
Would also add that even though you've posted a finished version of your character, you're more than welcome to keep making little tweaks as time goes on and you learn more about the RP.

Most of them are placeholders for right now while people flesh out their characters.
Would also add that even though you've posted a finished version of your character, you're more than welcome to keep making little tweaks as time goes on and you learn more about the RP.
That was the plan. Also waiting for more finished characters to set up connections with.

Legit excited seeing everyone's placeholders and stuff they're putting up!! <3 I'm so torn for my race rn. I can't decide between changeling or something else 😭 indecisive brain hitting hard

Wyll Wyll would a Kitsune be an available race for my character?
Hi hi!
Very much depends on how far you want to lean into them being a Kitsune.
If it's just person with tails, pyrokinesis, can change into a fox - go for it, because that's basically a shapeshifter with fire magic.
But if it's all the way into fox spirit, able to posses others, can cast illusions, appear in dreams, all that. Then that crosses into high fantasy.

Legit excited seeing everyone's placeholders and stuff they're putting up!! <3 I'm so torn for my race rn. I can't decide between changeling or something else 😭 indecisive brain hitting hard
Join me in the changeling world. Join meee. /joking 😂

Hi hi!
Very much depends on how far you want to lean into them being a Kitsune.
If it's just person with tails, pyrokinesis, can change into a fox - go for it, because that's basically a shapeshifter with fire magic.
But if it's all the way into fox spirit, able to posses others, can cast illusions, appear in dreams, all that. Then that crosses into high fantasy.
yeah I was more so going with a person with fire magic and can change into a fox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back