• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow of The Seal - OOC

Other
Here
Posted a placeholder in the CS thread. I'm creating a changeling. However, I'm not sure if I'll keep the current fc. If I do, I'll change it. Name TBA. It's very WIP atm.

Last edited:
DeathUnchained DeathUnchained roxybirdie roxybirdie Klown Klown anyasjoy anyasjoy lostbird lostbird CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon WillOWispJJ WillOWispJJ q r o w q r o w mi casa mi casa lyn. lyn. CrimsonInk CrimsonInk
(sweating because I don't wanna miss anyone)

Let it not be said that I am not a man of my word!
With 20 minutes to spare, I proudly present to you...the Lore Page!

Go wild on it!

Because I am a nosy GM and I can't help myself, now that the locations have been posted, where are people eyeing?

Thinking Kidem! also stuck between either an elf or a shapeshifter

When it comes to the city where the character is from, is that birthplace or more of just where they reside in present?

Would be where they were born.
In their backstory, you can indicate if they moved somewhere else. However, do be amazing and let us know why they moved.

DeathUnchained DeathUnchained roxybirdie roxybirdie Klown Klown anyasjoy anyasjoy lostbird lostbird CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon WillOWispJJ WillOWispJJ q r o w q r o w mi casa mi casa lyn. lyn. CrimsonInk CrimsonInk Dokka Dokka

Please keep in mind that ALL final apps are due on the 5TH OF OCTOBER (extensions available upon request).
Accepted applicants will receive a DM from me on the morning of the 6th containing a Discord link
Rejected applicants shall also receive a DM from me, so nobody is left waiting in limbo.

Please be aware that if you are not accepted for your role, I may reach out to you asking you to consider a different role.

I look forward to plotting and writing with you.

Oh thank. Btw where the character sheet?
Right here.

The page contains some guidelines on character creation and when you scroll, you'll see the character sheet template

Btw to avoid op-ness how can I balance my character. They have ability to steal things from normal like ability to walk up to conceptual like distances and thoughts. This also includes magic spells.

This still in draft so. And to clarify the stealing ability effects are not permanent.

Btw to avoid op-ness how can I balance my character. They have ability to steal things from normal like ability to walk up to conceptual like distances and thoughts. This also includes magic spells.

This still in draft so. And to clarify the stealing ability effects are not permanent.
Hey. So, to clarify, you character cam steal anything - whether it's a tangible thing like a loaf of bread or an intangible thing like a thought - and you're trying to figure out how to balance them out so they're not too powerful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back